PDA

View Full Version : novaweb.co.uk

novaco
30-06-05, 06:16 PM
hey guys i heard about this site a while ago but everytime i try and go on it all i get is "under new management" any1 been on it before??

whats it like???

or does anyone no when it wil be available again??

cheers!

Jack
30-06-05, 06:23 PM
hmm isn't there some law why CB radios aren't allowed in cars? Something to do with needing a broadcasting license or suchlike...

oh and no never seen the site before lol

novaco
30-06-05, 06:29 PM
there aint a law about having in cars, because my dad has one in his truck all the law states is that you are not allowed to talk on channel 9 which is the emergency services channel......or something like that!

Nick
30-06-05, 07:01 PM
there aint a law about having in cars, because my dad has one in his truck !

LMAO

novaco
30-06-05, 07:05 PM
there aint a law about having in cars, because my dad has one in his truck !

LMAO

yes and lol

Ste L
30-06-05, 07:09 PM
thats on a lot of the old nova site now, half of them have just disapered

novaco
30-06-05, 07:10 PM
i guess this is the main one then!!

or atleast one of the only ones left!

Ste L
30-06-05, 07:13 PM
yea, topbuzz, don't get updated anymore, neither does novaland,

was quite a few, here's some of the one's i can remember..

vauxnova.co.uk
novagte.co.uk
novabug.com
novaweb.co.uk
novamad.co.uk

novaco
30-06-05, 07:15 PM
yea ive been on that novaland quite abit but i dnt fink it has been updated for like over 6 months so it gets a bit boaring reading the same things over and over again!

ANDYRACER
30-06-05, 07:30 PM
yea, topbuzz, don't get updated anymore, neither does novaland,

was quite a few, here's some of the one's i can remember..

vauxnova.co.uk
novagte.co.uk
novabug.com
novaweb.co.uk
novamad.co.uk

That takes me back a few years. I used to have vauxnova.co.uk in the side window of the sr. And wasnt novagte.co.uk owned by the guy with the silver gte with the kingdom front bumper and 17"spider wheels?
Isnt there/or was one called novalution.com/.co.uk?

Ste L
01-07-05, 12:07 AM
And wasnt novagte.co.uk owned by the guy with the silver gte with the kingdom front bumper and 17"spider wheels?
Isnt there/or was one called novalution.com/.co.uk?

yea, im sure he was called mike something or other lol

Stuart
01-07-05, 08:40 AM
magic how a lot of the guides on novaland linked straight to novaload articles lol

sickrabbit
01-07-05, 08:51 AM
On the subject of cb,s... I slapped a cb in my garage about a week ago...( havent used one since the 80s ) but got the shock of my life last night....theres been no one to talk to on the air and I thort it was a waste of time money and effort , but I got chatting to a lady - who in turn remembers me from all those years back - and shes still using the same massive silver rod antenna I sold her when I packed it all in......!!

Time stands still.

Jack
01-07-05, 11:09 AM
^ well I'm sure Dennis Quaid is laughing lol

Chris
01-07-05, 11:27 AM
[quote="ANDYRACER
That takes me back a few years. I used to have vauxnova.co.uk in the side window of the sr. Isnt there/or was one called novalution.com/.co.uk?[/quote]

Why did you have stickers in the back window or your SR a few years ago, you must of been 13?

Novalution is owned (I think) by a guy called andy bishop and was done as a PNG region website IIRC

Chris

Jack
01-07-05, 11:46 AM
^ yup, registered by Andrew Bishop on 15/01/2000

Jules
01-07-05, 11:53 AM
Novaweb is Joff's old site, it changed to Corseweb when he got a Corsa - not sure who runs CW now but I was offered Novaweb ages ago - didn't take it as I know nothing about making websites! lol
:lol:

EDIT:
This is what remains of the old NW site:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~joff01/nova/

ANDYRACER
01-07-05, 03:46 PM
[quote="ANDYRACER
That takes me back a few years. I used to have vauxnova.co.uk in the side window of the sr. Isnt there/or was one called novalution.com/.co.uk?

Why did you have stickers in the back window or your SR a few years ago, you must of been 13?

Chris[/quote]

Let me rephrase that. My brother had them stickers in the window of his old nova sr which i then bought of him. And ive known about all these sites since my brother got into novas some 4 years ago now.