PDA

View Full Version : Astra GTE seats

dooooney
30-06-05, 06:14 PM
hey does anyone have a pic of a nova with astra GTE seats in them? if you could could u kindly post them up 4 me

chears Dooooney

ANDYRACER
30-06-05, 07:34 PM
I think they are Gte seats but not the leather ones.

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2489

Nick
30-06-05, 07:40 PM
the only astra GTE's ive seen in scrappys come with....

8v - patterned bucket seats, pretty similar to my GSi ones...
16v - Some of them had the Recaro labelled seats.

I've never seen a set of leather in an astra GTE, cally's have leather interior ?

And andy, i don't think they are GTE seats

but i've only been in an 8v and a 16v, and seen plenty knocking around the local scrappy

dooooney
30-06-05, 09:27 PM
well i sawa nova in my scrappy with black leather GTE seats and i was like wooooooo but i dint have no money and i went home and they was gone :(

Nick
30-06-05, 09:39 PM
right, im probably wrong but i've yet to see one with leather (there were some special edition burgandy ones ?)

they could have been retrimmed seats, or calibra leathers ?

how did you know they were GTE seats ?

dooooney
30-06-05, 09:42 PM
the big GTE logo in the middle of the seats and i looked at the frames and they had the griffin logo on it hmmmmm
but also how hard is it to do the digi dash as i thinkin of doin that and will it work on my 1.2?

nam
30-06-05, 10:51 PM
the big GTE logo in the middle of the seats and i looked at the frames and they had the griffin logo on it hmmmmm
but also how hard is it to do the digi dash as i thinkin of doin that and will it work on my 1.2?

sounds like they have been retrimed to me, i think there was some GTE's with leather but they are very very rare......

as for the dash in a mk1 its easyer if you use the clock surround from a mk2 cav, mk 2's are easyer as far as i no. some one will tell you more than i can.

Nam

ANDYRACER
01-07-05, 03:49 PM
The only mk2 Astra to come with a leather interior was the champian. And them seats would go for mega money if they were the ones. They sound just like retrimmed GTE seats to me.