PDA

View Full Version : Cold air feed?

Nobby
30-06-05, 05:41 PM
I bought the tubin stuff 4 1 2day but i dint no where 2 fit it been a right bastard on2 my custom induction kit on my k red 1.2i, i now have it comin from the old air feed of the massive big filter any other ideas or how tos???? plz :D

Adam
30-06-05, 05:50 PM
Hmm, what are you trying to do? :?
Put a cold air feed to the front inlet on the pancake filter box?

Just run the tubing to behind the grill.

Nobby
01-07-05, 11:45 AM
iv made my self a custom induction kit like aragon has using the corsa top box, but i wanted 2 put a cold air feed 2 the filter i tried 2 wedge it to behind the grill but its bein fuker cus it keeps catching on the side engine mounts so i have placed the 1 end onto the place which i think is the old cold air feed from the pancake filter?? is that ok or?

ade
02-07-05, 10:11 AM
maybe you need to speak to aragorn to see exactly what he did.

Should really stick this in technical - you'll get more hits that way...

:roll:

notenuffhoursintheday
02-07-05, 10:16 AM
why dont u cut slots in your wing then cut a hole thru to the wing and fix the tubes on either side :D it will look smart :D

Chris
02-07-05, 10:55 AM
Should really stick this in technical - you'll get more hits that way...

And learn to type properly in english, I couldn't be @rsed to read your thread as it was too hard work, I might of been able to help you too

Chris

alxlaw
02-07-05, 07:32 PM
HOW AROGENT ARE YOU?

DazK
03-07-05, 10:08 PM
AROGENT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart
04-07-05, 12:24 PM
seriously, if you dont use nearly readable english then people wont want to read it thus not helping you.

he can be as arrogant as he likes, he nearly speaks english :p

notenuffhoursintheday
04-07-05, 09:12 PM
ive just done a cold air feed on my nova took 5 mins down where the pancake filter comes over the rockcover i got a peice of piping from he filter down and under then pull up the plastic cover next to the raidiator and cable tied it in :D simple