PDA

View Full Version : whats your opinion???

pmitch5
30-06-05, 01:30 PM
im planing my boot build and hoping to use the following for cheap yet effective bass and i dont want splx so dont even go ther e :D

iv already got one of the amps runing a 10" jbl 1000 watt sub

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/2188.html

now what im planin is to have 2 of the amps build them under a false floor (with fans to keep em cool) and builin sum custom boxes to fit rear arches leaving the seats in place now what do u guys think just a general question really cos im not into the Ohms business and not sure whats best now i must admit im quite impressed with the quality of the sound so far its running of a pioneer head unit (dont ask what cos i cnt remember) with 6x9's from a phoneix gold 200 wattt amp and 2 10cm door spkrs think ther 100 watt straigh from head unit

ANDYRACER
01-07-05, 05:04 PM
Get a couple of Alpine or Vibe 12" subs and a rockford 500bd amp and that'll run sweet. Pricey but well worth it.

sickrabbit
03-07-05, 08:29 PM
vibe all the way mate - anything else just isnt cricket.

ANDYRACER
06-07-05, 03:22 AM
Totally agree sickrabbit. Ive got 2x vibe black air subs running off a rockford 500db amp and they fukin kick.

Marc
07-07-05, 01:42 PM
didnt baxter buy some boxes that did the same thing over the back archs to fit subs in with spacesavers did he?