PDA

View Full Version : Weber

mikey14sr
29-06-05, 09:58 PM
recieved this from Webcon today;

I am delighted to advise that, after almost 18 months break in production, Weber carburettors are once again being manufactured and, as the largest Global distributor of Weber and Solex products, Webcon UK Ltd are set to play a major role in the distribution of the new products.

Naturally it will be a little while before availability is back to the pre-shutdown levels, but we have DCOE, DGAS, DGMS, ICH and DMTL models in stock now, with DGV, DGAV, IDF, DCD etc due in the very near future. Over the next 4 months, weekly deliveries are scheduled to be delivered to our London distribution facility, so if we don't have what you need right now, you can be sure it will be here in the very near future.

We currently also have good stocks of spare parts, and those we do not have, are on order with the Factory and are expected also in the very near future.

If you need Weber or Solex carburettors and Parts, please click here to send us an email and we will attend to your requirements as quickly as possible.

Also, please be sure to bookmark the Webcon home page as we will be keeping this regularly updated with all the latest Weber news.

With my best regards

Martin Eva

Sales Director

Webcon UK Ltd

Stuart
29-06-05, 10:16 PM
got a similar letter from a bloke in south wales about them

looks like a T40 will be about ?250 i think

peester
29-06-05, 11:52 PM
great time to buy some twin shares..