PDA

View Full Version : NOS

novamadcars
29-06-05, 12:19 PM
hi im just wondering if any one has nos on thair mini moto bike if so im just wondering what sort of extra speed do you get

Marc
29-06-05, 12:33 PM
never heard that before but bet they go well with them on lol :lol:

novamadcars
29-06-05, 12:39 PM
yer thay sell the kits just wonted 2 no how much more speed thay give as im finking of geting it fitted 2 mine

Jack
29-06-05, 01:33 PM
LOL @ this thread

Car + NOS = dangerous if not used properly

Mini Moto + NOS = most probably death no matter how you use it... ahh, it'd probably be fun to watch tho :lol:

mad-driver
29-06-05, 01:44 PM
Next we'll be talking about fitting wings to it and trying to take off!

novamadcars
29-06-05, 01:45 PM
ha ha ha

ANDYRACER
29-06-05, 02:55 PM
My mate has it fitted to his minimoto he got it off ebay. Write your will out first and get some life insurance. :lol:

mad-driver
29-06-05, 03:10 PM
My mate has it fitted to his minimoto he got it off ebay. Write your will out first and get some life insurance. :lol:

Or just dont get on it :roll:

Jack
29-06-05, 03:18 PM
no no! I reckon mini-motos with N2O could be a good way to mass-remove the population of chavs :lol:

mad-driver
29-06-05, 03:21 PM
no no! I reckon mini-motos with N2O could be a good way to mass-remove the population of chavs :lol:

So would a great big earth mover, according to the news they like to steal those aswell :wink:

Marc
29-06-05, 04:02 PM

So would a great big earth mover, according to the news they like to steal those aswell :wink:

they steal coachs aswel mate. anyone from scunthrope grimsby or clethorpes with have heard about that lol :lol:

Philsutton
29-06-05, 04:03 PM
mass-remove the population of chavs

sadly things like that dont happen without the help of arming people with guns and going on big chav hunts instead of witch hunts that used to go on.

Marc
29-06-05, 04:06 PM
mass-remove the population of chavs

sadly things like that dont happen without the help of arming people with guns and going on big chav hunts instead of witch hunts that used to go on.

can we get epo to be the gang leader of that? lol

ANDYRACER
29-06-05, 09:52 PM
I like Phil's idea. Ill join you if you ever decide to go through with it. But for the moment im stuck with shooting them with my paintball gun. :lol:

Marc
29-06-05, 11:18 PM
I like Phil's idea. Ill join you if you ever decide to go through with it. But for the moment im stuck with shooting them with my paintball gun. :lol:

ive had that done to me! parked up with some mates minding my own business stood out side looking at a mtes car then get a paint ball in the side then on the ass (paint ball before anyonre says out else!) few other people got hit, they did this from other side of the road in another car park then fucked off! little fucking bastards!

peester
30-06-05, 11:26 AM
be ace to see one run a 1/4 mile..

peester
30-06-05, 11:27 AM
canna ge' a reeeepost. sry.

mad-driver
30-06-05, 11:42 AM

Sorry what did you say didnt quite catch that :lol:

Philsutton
30-06-05, 12:23 PM
funny that, they will quite happyily shoot from a distance but wont stick around to see what your reaction is. Scared they might get hurt themselves

scott.parker
30-06-05, 12:26 PM

And now you wrote a silly one again! :lol:

A mate of mine has done it to his,its only a 5bhp kit,but you really dont need anymore then that,as they carnt really take it for very long,it wont give you some massive boost like on F&F :lol:

but it will make the front wheel pop up quite nicly,so keep your wits about you or your on your ass! :lol:

Scott