PDA

View Full Version : hopefully....my car

shy witness
27-06-05, 08:48 PM
:oops: :oops:

shy witness
27-06-05, 08:49 PM
awk bollox..how do you get the pictures up then..........

shy witness
27-06-05, 09:04 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/shywitness14005/8eef84b4.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

shy witness
27-06-05, 09:06 PM
whey hey.i sussed it now i think............................sorry 4 the confusion but anything more than a simple task on this bloody pc is a nitemare.....

i'll put a few more pics up in a minute here :wink:

krobinson
27-06-05, 09:12 PM
Looks good mate, looks rather clean!

There's aspects i dont like, but thats just because i'm picky :)

Keith

shy witness
27-06-05, 09:22 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/shywitness14005/AlanDonnan_sCar011.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/shywitness14005/AlanDonnan_sCar009.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/shywitness14005/novaenginebay.jpg

cant please everyone keith ha ha...................the thing is that mine only stood me 500 quid b4 i splashed out on the speedlines and ive bn driving it hard 4 near 2 years which i think aint 2 bad............

its just the daily runarround :lol:

krobinson
27-06-05, 09:48 PM
cant please everyone keith ha ha...................the thing is that mine only stood me 500 quid b4 i splashed out on the speedlines and ive bn driving it hard 4 near 2 years which i think aint 2 bad............

its just the daily runarround :lol:

The only things i dont like is the checker plate in the grill, and the cut outs on the skirts, apart from that its really nice! Colour is bloody awesome!

Keith

Dod
27-06-05, 09:49 PM
Mate that is mental!! Love the colour. Not too keen on the skirts being cut but it is awesome!!

How about you an Keith come as far as Letterkenny some night and show all the Civic and Corolla Children what its all about?

Truely brilliant mate!!

shy witness
27-06-05, 10:28 PM
:[/quote]

The only things i dont like is the checker plate in the grill, and the cut outs on the skirts, apart from that its really nice! Colour is bloody awesome!

Keith[/quote]

aye- i dont like the skirts myself-- i had another set but misplaced the rear sections at the time...but of course 6 months later i found them so they're lyin about and will be stuck on eventually......as i said .everything done on the complete cheap so as not 2 worry 2 much[i got the last one stole]

as for the front checker plate grill-- 2 be honest i woz sick lookin at the same old crap round this way---a bit of 2 bob chicken wire stuck 2 the front so i thought i'd be different---and once again.............free outa work so thats the way i like it ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack
27-06-05, 10:33 PM
I actually rather like that... top job :+:

Mike.
27-06-05, 10:35 PM
nice clean looking nova, theres thing i don't like though, but hey :wink:

krobinson
27-06-05, 10:39 PM
Mate that is mental!! Love the colour. Not too keen on the skirts being cut but it is awesome!!

How about you an Keith come as far as Letterkenny some night and show all the Civic and Corolla Children what its all about?

Truely brilliant mate!!

I'm only about 20 miles from Letterkenny, but newtownards is a different ballgame.

I'll be down when i get my engine back.

Keith

SRimon
27-06-05, 10:42 PM
sweet looks a similar colour to my old orange beast!

http://www.cruisesouthwest.co.uk/modules/Gallery/albums/album59/DSC00311.jpg

shy witness
27-06-05, 11:07 PM
it does indeed m8.......................although 2 be honest id never cn another 1 done orange......................thats y i went 4 it- i woz sick looking at red/yellow/blue ones floating about round here..............

maybe if i had a pc longer id have seen others that colour.but ive only had this a few months ha ha................yours looked sweet m8...wot happened it????????????

SRimon
27-06-05, 11:17 PM
had a crash in a country lane - had to sell it, has now been broken cos it was rotten apparently :cry:

ANDYRACER
27-06-05, 11:17 PM
Thats sweet. That is how a nova should be done with a bit of flare. I like everything apart from the angle of the exhaust. A gsi bumper would look good.

jamie gsi16v
27-06-05, 11:30 PM
looks good mate, this is now the 5th orange nova i no of including mine!! what kinda orange is it?

Marc
28-06-05, 12:33 AM
i liek that not to sure about the ally plate in the grill, the cuts in the skirts and the angel of the exhaust but very original and tidy! very nice

SRImon love that front bumper with the fog lights in it looks well smart, is that a standard nova bumper?

NovalutionGSi
28-06-05, 09:10 AM
Andyracer, thats a problem that i had to get round! wanted to make the rear look lower with a splitter so had to cut a small section out of it and then re-weld it!

as said before, not too keen on the sideys but other than that its a sweet ass car!

shy witness
28-06-05, 07:58 PM
chears for the comments guys................................

as i said .it started off as a bit of a budget banger...and then things changed a bit----although the wheels cost more than the rest of the car alltogether ha ha..........................it still doesnt stand me a terrible lot so im happy enough with it---- . i woz thinking about goin 2.0 16 valve,but dont know if i could be arsed doin another conversion on this one after sticking the sri corsa engine in already

maybe.if im sick enough over the winter----you never know wot might happen :roll:

Rob77
28-06-05, 08:01 PM
Looks wicked.

Top choice of colour.

:+:

epo
28-06-05, 08:04 PM
looks smart and also im impressed that its all been sprayed orange even the engine bay :+:

STE Novavanman
28-06-05, 08:05 PM
Not bad but as everyone else says its has some horrible bits

Dod
29-06-05, 09:05 PM
I actually fancy spraying my Nova Corsa Petro; Yellow/Green and keeping the bumpers and skirts Grey. Like you said mate, would look different.

Keith, gimme a shout then sure and we'll meet up. I'll get a few local boys to bring thiers out as well.

ward
30-06-05, 11:22 AM
lookin good mate,i think its the same colour as mine.

buff up the engine and it should look even better