delta_mark
27-06-05, 12:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/markdoc/car/car001.jpg

delta_mark
27-06-05, 12:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/markdoc/car/cars/carpic002.jpg

Matt2107
27-06-05, 12:49 PM
Personally I'm not a big fan of the A-symetrical kit and there are other aspects that I wouldnt choose but it looks like a lot of work has gone into it, so well done.

Did you do the work yourself?

Modifying cars is all about individuality and personal choice but be prepared for some negative comments.

5_door owner
27-06-05, 01:36 PM
:twisted: :+: :+: i like that ,everything "work's" well together,

good job, nice to see an original nova, once in a while, be it kitted or not

ANDYRACER
27-06-05, 03:28 PM
Not liking that at all. Looks tacky but each to there own.

mad-driver
27-06-05, 03:55 PM
its different. Im not a fan of bodykits at all, but once again as others said it looks like you've done a good job so well done :)

Ste L
27-06-05, 03:57 PM
not my thing, hate the delta kit,

but it acctually works, don't look to bad, everything goes together quite well

i like the colour, well done mate, keep it up

Marc
27-06-05, 04:04 PM
Personally I'm not a big fan of the A-symetrical kit and there are other aspects that I wouldnt choose but it looks like a lot of work has gone into it, so well done.

Modifying cars is all about individuality and personal choice but be prepared for some negative comments.

same sort of thing i was gonna say not my style but each to there own

Matt2107
28-06-05, 01:28 PM

You was robbed mate :D

Dar
28-06-05, 01:38 PM
That is nicley done. If you did that yourself then you deserve a big pat on the back :+:

scott.parker
28-06-05, 02:54 PM
Well i recon the kit nomaly looks om on cars sutch as R5 but no normaly the nova,but it dose look ok mate,fair play for having the balls to go all the way with it..

Scott

NovalutionGSi
28-06-05, 03:05 PM
didnt think i'd like this one..... but i do, Top pic sorta looks like its half asleep if you get me.

never have liked anything the Delta have offered up, but this i do.

STE Novavanman
28-06-05, 06:22 PM
not bad

epo
28-06-05, 06:37 PM
i normally hate dispise wouldnt pish on this kit if it was on fire
but you have done everything right the wheels the paint the graphics all complement it

i dont think this kit could look any better :+: :+: :+: :+:

Rob77
28-06-05, 09:09 PM
I really didn't want to like this - but I do!

Well done looks ace!

:+:

Rob.

General Baxter
28-06-05, 09:16 PM
i like this one :)

p.s need a bigger spolier ;)

TommySR
29-06-05, 10:11 AM
definately a head turner but not to my style..

Whats going on with them arches?? Dont like the way the curved ones are added on over the top of the Nova arches, not nice :x

mad-driver
29-06-05, 10:38 AM
Thats something i dont like that alot of people do, someone on ebay even had the cheek to put saxo arches on a nova! The boxy sqaure arches are what make the nova a nova in my opinion

Marc
29-06-05, 12:34 PM

You was robbed mate :D

shit lol :lol: