PDA

View Full Version : Spam!

mad-driver
27-06-05, 11:48 AM
I just did an exam about SPAM! LOL wtf i had to describe how the word spam had changed over the years for my english exam

:D

http://www.hiaustin.com/images/spam1.jpg

Jack
27-06-05, 11:57 AM
Come back shakespear, all is forgiven.... :lol:

ANDYRACER
27-06-05, 03:53 PM
Spamtastic :roll:

Marc
27-06-05, 04:06 PM
spam is all a loud of bollocks and so was shakespear so either way your writting about a load of bollocks lol :lol:

mad-driver
27-06-05, 04:06 PM
Come back shakespear, all is forgiven.... :lol:

You know what i thought when posting this Jack? Razorjack will be the first to reply i know it lol....

well wot d'ya know! :D

Jack
27-06-05, 09:10 PM
Well what can i say. My work is, er, trivial, so i need to bless all you with my witterings instead :P

mad-driver
28-06-05, 11:49 AM
Well what can i say. My work is, er, trivial, so i need to bless all you with my witterings instead :P

lol :lol:

spam is all a loud of b******s and so was shakespear so either way your writting about a load of b******s lol

Yea i know and thats exactly what i wrote :lol:

sickrabbit
28-06-05, 12:10 PM
Its all bovine excreter my fellows.......

spam should have been dropped on jerrie in ww2. Helmut only liked good sausage - frankfurters - the introduction of spam , surely would have demoralised the entire Nazi war effort......horrible stuff.

mad-driver
28-06-05, 12:16 PM

spam should have been dropped on jerrie in ww2. Helmut only liked good sausage - frankfurters - the introduction of spam , surely would have demoralised the entire Nazi war effort......horrible stuff.

lol wtf

ANDYRACER
28-06-05, 03:10 PM

Emmm you say some random stuff. :lol:

mad-driver
28-06-05, 03:18 PM
yea you could say that, its almost Spam :D

epo
28-06-05, 06:07 PM
cant beat spam fritter from the chippie imo

STE Novavanman
28-06-05, 07:44 PM
i love spam this an example of my exam

Blah blah blah i hate exams then i would dream of a sandwich full of spam yum yum yum

i got spam on my computer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/novavanman/spam-c07.jpg

mad-driver
28-06-05, 11:47 PM
i love spam this an example of my exam

Blah blah blah i hate exams then i would dream of a sandwich full of spam yum yum yum

i got spam on my computer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/novavanman/spam-c07.jpg

yea...

and btw that claerly aint spam coz it doesnt stick to things like that :wink:

epo
29-06-05, 06:58 AM
strawberry ice cream

-tucny-
29-06-05, 08:22 AM
its obviousley home made spam that someone has tried to palm off as the genuine pork and ham blend we all love.

spam fritters at school were classic as is fried spam with a full english breakfast. its right war food and so dirty yet we still buy it. its like the white mans equivelent to donner meat.

theres an idea 'SPAM KEBABS'

STE Novavanman
29-06-05, 06:55 PM
how about a spam jam

mad-driver
30-06-05, 11:29 AM
how about a spam jam

:evil:

sickrabbit
30-06-05, 06:57 PM
I,m glad i befuddle rather than entertain....I stand by my comments that if spam was dropped on the Germans in the last lot ( ww2 ) the affect of such a horrible foodstuff would have had then putting their hands up faster than James Herriot on speed . Its not even meat for goodness sake. I used to slaughter the pig - and theres not much of it that cant be used -but - the bits that cannot be eaten are turned to spam....

I think we should drop mega tons of this rubbery meat like substance on the Americans - they talk sh*te , so they should eat it .

End of sermonn.

sickrabbit
30-06-05, 07:06 PM
And may I add- didnt the swine take care of the Glazer family on their recent day out in Manchester.......?

mad-driver
01-07-05, 12:02 AM
Ok...

So should i have written that in my exam? :roll:

sickrabbit
01-07-05, 08:21 AM
My dear chap - I,m sure you,ll have done all thats possible in your exam , and I hope you achieve the marks you are looking for. The last exam I had was by a rather nice looking nurse examining my back ( torn muscle ) she was indeed a fine figure of a woman , but alas she did rather suffer from halitosis - do you think theres a possibilty she too dines on spam....I think if she did - then I,ll wager it was cooked in lard.
Either way I,m off to book another appointment with this buxom angel of mercy.. :twisted:

This topic of spam - thank goodness I,m reading it with a clear head - hangovers and spam area terrible concoction and are enough to make you psychedelic yodel.

seriously tho mate - good luck with them results.....

mad-driver
01-07-05, 12:07 PM
lol cheers man. I wasnt really that bothered about that exam. Well i was but i did well enough in the coursework i think to get a decent grade anyway so fingers crossed :)

STE Novavanman
01-07-05, 06:11 PM
Fookin hell whats with the life storys nowadays

mad-driver
03-07-05, 01:26 AM
beats me... :roll: