Davo is bacardi_boy_1999
(ok if u like westlife - i kid u not)

Anonymous
01-01-01, 02:43 PM
novaboy425

Anonymous
01-01-01, 03:51 PM
its called taste my friend. LMAO,

right i better explain myself, when i got my 1st car being the nova, i used to hang around on something called the "circuit", its a place in mansfield (where i live) that has been featured in Revs, and other mags (quite a while back) where peeps drive round the 1 mile long stretch of town roads. As peeps drive they pull up and listen to dance music e.t.c. (i was still only in part -time employment), i also go clubbing 2-3 times a week, (more dance music), then i accuired a full time job, which meant i had to travel over an hour to work, in the morning, and an hour back in the evening, where i used to listen to dance music also.

So lets recapp

Club 3 times a week = Dance Music
10 Hours Minimum Driving to and from work = Dance Music
Everynight drivin round = More bloody dance music

All the dance music was getin a bit boring, and it was spoiling clubbing. So i grabbed a few more CD's including , Scorpions, Red Hot Chilli peppers, general Pop music, and low and behold ians favourite "Westlife". It made a nice change, and a good balance of taste. So that explains westlife.

Ok it may not be big to drive round with Westlife pumping out, but frankly, why dont ian try something - "telling somebody who cares!" LMAO, if i go out round the circuit, i will listen to dance, if i go to cruises i will listen to dance, but lets be honest, 10 hours minimum a week, driving, (usually caugfht in traffic jams) with nothing but a constant thud thud thud thud thud, its not good for ones temproment, and it gets boring.

Lets be honest here peeps, nobody likes better than to sing along to a song as there driving along, and there is only a few dance songs that let you do that.

Ok, so there you go,

Anyways,

Have a gReat New Year - and buy westlifes new album its cool....he he he he...

Davo

Anonymous
01-01-01, 09:07 PM
ok explain bob the fuckin builder then? lmao
are you 12??? hehehehe

Anonymous
01-01-01, 09:30 PM
right bob the builder, thats easy,

Well the words are changed to

Bob the builder - can we fix it, bob the builder

CAN WE FUCK...

LMAO!