General Baxter
26-06-05, 10:32 PM
what a bunch of shite that was :roll:

the same as the US one but slighly more camp :wink:

a morris fooking minor :roll:

next week a mk2 golf gti tho :D

N0V4TAKA
26-06-05, 10:35 PM
i just watched it i think the us one is better be good to see what the golf looks like

General Baxter
26-06-05, 10:38 PM
i just watched it i think the us one is better be good to see what the golf looks like

19" alloys, lowered 100mm, bright pink paint work with lime green flames and lexus lights :roll:

hendrix
26-06-05, 10:38 PM
what channel was it on?? ive only got the 5 freebies :x :roll: :oops:

General Baxter
26-06-05, 10:39 PM
on MTV every sunday at 10pm

Mike.
26-06-05, 10:50 PM
they were just trying to hard lol :lol:

crap

srs1
26-06-05, 10:55 PM
i was going to watch that too.
kinda glad i didn't now.

been doing other stuff more fun.
:wink:

Alex
26-06-05, 11:07 PM
It wont be the same as the US one. Can you see them putting a fireplace in a Saxo????

Marc
27-06-05, 12:09 AM
It wont be the same as the US one. Can you see them putting a fireplace in a Saxo????

yeh hopefully they will do it wrong and it will catch fire! :lol:

im pissed off i missed that but since everyeon says it was crap will hav to catch a repeat of it.

you would have thoght carisma would have done a great job of it but after seeing picture of the minor in mags etc it did look like the us stlye which is a shame cause i reckon we have a more unique style than the US!

SKoob
27-06-05, 01:22 AM
You can watch it on MTV's website aswell :wink:
Tim Westwood is a right plank, makes me cringe seeing and hearing him trying to act like a gangster.

epo
27-06-05, 07:01 AM
aye westwood sounded so gay and was making me and r lass cringe

waste of a first car altho next week and a golf driver looks good

how come they dont tell you its all done at carisma
on the us one its all west coast this bla bla bla but the uk they all wear pimp my ride stuff and the surf boards were pimp my ride unlike the us which would have been west coast :?

ANDYRACER
27-06-05, 09:39 AM
Didnt watch it, but would of thought to get everyones attention they would have screened the golf first to get everyone thinking thats cool and want to watch the show. And does anyone know if they are doing a nova? And what other cars they are doing?

cruisingscotland
27-06-05, 09:56 AM
the golf whats on next week is quite sweet actually,no kits or anything just a set of wheels resprayed in black,lambo doors,with a mental red interiour seen it on richard and judi last week lol

Jim
27-06-05, 11:13 AM
And does anyone know if they are doing a nova?

I sincerley hope not. The Nova gets enough stick without tw4t face westcock getting his mitts anywhere near a Nova.

I heard extracts from it on Radio 1 this morning, why do Radio 1 think westcock is good? He's a complete idiot - Big Dog - I wish they'd set a pack of Big Dogs on the annoying f**ker.

This program is probably one of the worst ideas ever - Americans can get away with it because thats how they are, but I really can't imagine a bunch of cockney mechanics going round giving each other high fives :roll:

Jim

Philsutton
27-06-05, 11:16 AM
Tim Westwood is a right plank, makes me cringe seeing and hearing him trying to act like a gangster.
anyone acting "gangster" makes me cringe

hendrix
27-06-05, 12:33 PM
ali g styleee but being deadly serious
yo. safe. innit. wicked. respec

Matt2107
27-06-05, 12:51 PM
Next weeks guy doesnt deserve a car full stop if he kicks his footballs against it like he did in the clip. Just think how quickly he'll ruin it when its had the Jamie Shaw treatment. Will be a dreadful waste.

Westwoods accent is brilliant... sometimes he goes all posh without realising.

hendrix
27-06-05, 01:01 PM
he's prob some public schoolboy w*nker :lol:

Matt2107
27-06-05, 01:16 PM
Was watching it with my gf and she said the most unthinkable thing ever.. and i might have to dump her for it.

"why dont you write in and get them to finish your car... they'll probably do a better job of it"

scott.parker
27-06-05, 01:17 PM
And does anyone know if they are doing a nova?

I sincerley hope not. The Nova gets enough stick without tw4t face westcock getting his mitts anywhere near a Nova.

I heard extracts from it on Radio 1 this morning, why do Radio 1 think westcock is good? He's a complete idiot - Big Dog - I wish they'd set a pack of Big Dogs on the annoying f**ker.

This program is probably one of the worst ideas ever - Americans can get away with it because thats how they are, but I really can't imagine a bunch of cockney mechanics going round giving each other high fives :roll:

Jim

PMSL jim i think thats the most irate response to a post i have seen from you,but im glad you said it as i hate the guy and wish he would live in "central LA" or somewhere for a bit,he would soon realise its not so fun to pretend to be a "wanabie gangsta"
:lol:

Scott

andyhayes77
27-06-05, 01:17 PM

watch it on the net goto www.mtv.co.uk

Rexy
27-06-05, 01:30 PM
what a load of wank...

I even stopped listening to Foo fighters for that, curse westwood and his wigga ways.

Marc
27-06-05, 03:56 PM
Was watching it with my gf and she said the most unthinkable thing ever.. and i might have to dump her for it.

"why dont you write in and get them to finish your car... they'll probably do a better job of it"

hoped you at least slapped her! lol

what to see all the fuse with this uk pimp my ride

ha ha westwood is 47 thats as old as me old man and if he started being like westwood i would slap him really hard! :evil:

Marc
27-06-05, 05:05 PM
right just watch the first episode on the mtv website what a loads of horse shit! i mean fair play they show the work gone into whats been done to the car, but all they have done is told westwood to be like xzibit in the show.

And they have made sure the "Pimp My Ride" logo is all over the place on surf boards and on jumpers they are all wearing! its like MTV have throw money at carisma and said make sure our logo is on everything! and also how come they use the same sort of paint jobs they use all the time in the US pimp my ride with the strips etc?

watching it is like watching a cheap copy of the original show they could have made it a lot lot lot better instead of copying the US version!

hopefully the next episode will be better than the first 1!

well ive said my bit! lol :lol:

epo
27-06-05, 05:31 PM
right just watch the first episode on the mtv website what a loads of horse s**t! i mean fair play they show the work gone into whats been done to the car, but all they have done is told westwood to be like xzibit in the show.

And they have made sure the "Pimp My Ride" logo is all over the place on surf boards and on jumpers they are all wearing! its like MTV have throw money at carisma and said make sure our logo is on everything! and also how come they use the same sort of paint jobs they use all the time in the US pimp my ride with the strips etc?

watching it is like watching a cheap copy of the original show they could have made it a lot lot lot better instead of copying the US version!

its like i say theres no mention of carisma any where if you didnt know your stuff and liked :roll: what they did how would you know where to take your car except by word of mouth
i would have thought carisma would have wanted more advertisment

Marc
27-06-05, 05:37 PM
right just watch the first episode on the mtv website what a loads of horse s**t! i mean fair play they show the work gone into whats been done to the car, but all they have done is told westwood to be like xzibit in the show.

its like i say theres no mention of carisma any where if you didnt know your stuff and liked :roll: what they did how would you know where to take your car except by word of mouth
i would have thought carisma would have wanted more advertisment

yeh i bet they just been throw moeny at them and carisma must be confident that there business will do well but the extra puplisaty will have been good for them!

Ste_Nova
27-06-05, 06:35 PM
but I really can't imagine a bunch of cockney mechanics going round giving each other high fives :roll:

Jim

i can... most of the pmruk mechanics looked gay, there was one guy with pink hair ffs!

Rexy
27-06-05, 06:38 PM
wasnt that a girl?

epo
27-06-05, 06:48 PM
wasnt that a girl?

lol yeah it was

epo
27-06-05, 09:09 PM
according to r lid they also mod a capri
but he said they dont do a nova

srs1
27-06-05, 09:15 PM
what a load of w**k...

I even stopped listening to Foo fighters for that, curse westwood and his wigga ways.

mmmh, i am listening to the foo's right now too and saw the link.

should i do it. or eat a bag of revels?

russian roulette

Stuart
27-06-05, 09:54 PM
who ever didnt get it right when they shot eastbalsa should be given a "free" shot at him and not face any criminal charges whatso ever!!!!!! infact he should be knighted lol.

radio 1 like crap taky things like westwood and they also manage to ruin almost all the recent music from band. wonderfull

epo
27-06-05, 10:16 PM
get chris moyles to present it :lol:

Jack
27-06-05, 10:57 PM
^ LMFAO

would make lowering a lot easier, just get moyles to sit in the car :lol:

Marc
28-06-05, 12:12 AM
^ LMFAO

would make lowering a lot easier, just get moyles to sit in the car :lol:

harsh but true also if moyles did it would be a lot less im a gansta but im 47 year old white dude talk lol

Matt2107
28-06-05, 01:25 PM

ha ha westwood is 47 thats as old as me old man and if he started being like westwood i would slap him really hard! :evil:

Dont worry mate.... i showed her the back of my hand.

Rob77
28-06-05, 09:38 PM
That was so bad.

I want to cry.

Ste_Nova
28-06-05, 10:20 PM
wasnt that a girl?

was it :o

Marc
28-06-05, 11:58 PM

Dont worry mate.... i showed her the back of my hand.

lmao :lol:

sh0rty
29-06-05, 06:12 PM
"pinky" was female yes lol :P