PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever regret a heavy night out??

dunova
25-06-05, 03:31 PM
I had a great night out last night (i think), but looking back on it was it really worth it?
A.)I spent about ?30
B.)I can barely remember anything of what happened
C.)I feel like shit today

Why did i bother??? :?

Anyone else get hammered last night?

Marc
25-06-05, 03:34 PM
you bother cause its fun, i love having a good night out and not remembering what happen then me mates telling me what happened!
having the shit feeling in the morning is not good especially when im at work next day lol thank god i can walk to work lol

na stayed in last night but off out to night so should be nicely fucked lol

scott.parker
25-06-05, 03:48 PM
:lol: ?30 heavynight in that same order,you sure you cant remember?

Well lastnight i kept off the beer but tonight i will be more then likely well on it and having a good laugh too,but at the end of the day its if you have fun with ppl your with not so mucth how mutch you spend doing it..

I think PV04 says it all really :wink:

Scott

dunova
25-06-05, 03:54 PM
Tis a good laugh, i just hate feeling shit the next day! I didn't go to a club so got away with only spending about ?30 lol

I didn't go to PV so wouldn't know :(

Think i'll lay off the booze tonight lol :drinking:

Not quite sure how i got home last night tbh, just a vague memory of having a piss in a field somewhere on the way back :lol:

Marc
25-06-05, 04:05 PM
been there done that but was normally an ally way lol

sickrabbit
25-06-05, 05:17 PM
every single one mate .....but we never learn

lemmy once sed " history repeats itself "

bang on .

Marc
25-06-05, 05:21 PM
yeh other good phases "same shit different day" lol

dunova
25-06-05, 05:28 PM
That's the problem isn't it-i wake up this morning (2pm :lol: ) thinking 'i'm never drinking again', and come tomorrow i'll probably be down the pub again :roll: :lol:

Binge drinking Britain :!:

Marc
25-06-05, 06:50 PM
whats you point? lol booze good!

Philsutton
25-06-05, 07:06 PM
i dont really drink much now, not been out drinking for over a year now. Cant be doing with it to be honest. Fucks your whole day up the day after.

scott.parker
25-06-05, 07:36 PM
i dont really drink much now, not been out drinking for over a year now. Cant be doing with it to be honest. fcuk your whole day up the day after.

lol you can stand with riggy on the j2o's then :lol:

Jack
25-06-05, 08:41 PM
Sounds about right fri brizzle... even people on the (stupidly bunged up :evil: ) M32 today seemed pissed lol

dunova
25-06-05, 10:17 PM
Sounds about right fri brizzle... even people on the (stupidly bunged up :evil: ) M32 today seemed p**s lol
Me and a mate walked from the centre, up the M32 and to filton afew months ago on a saturday night :o That was a night to remember :lol:
Thinking about it now, i'm surprised we weren't spotted by the frequent police going up and down there!

You can walk anywhere when you're drunk enough, it only feels like 5 mins lol

Ste L
25-06-05, 10:49 PM
best part of being drunk, the mad walk's every where, have so much fun on them :lol:

Marc
26-06-05, 01:27 AM
toally agree ste sri just been for a mad walk around me home town pissed as fuck its acre :D :D

only just got in

stella y do u treat me this way!!!1!1!

Jack
26-06-05, 11:00 AM
You can walk anywhere when you're drunk enough, it only feels like 5 mins lol
Thats true, i remember wandering for hours round a Yeovil estate in the early hours of the morning a couple of years back not knowing where the fcuk i was, thinking "oh its ok i've only been walking for half hour or so".... left my mates house at 2am, got home at 6am :lol:

Philsutton
26-06-05, 12:07 PM
lol actually i can remember a few years ago when i had my capri we were walking back an i was rather drunk at the time. I saw this blue capri drive past us from the direction of my house so i went chasing it. Tracked it down to a housing estate, but when i found it it wasnt even the same colour and it was 2.8i lol. Must have wasted an hour on that.

Marc
26-06-05, 04:38 PM
lol actually i can remember a few years ago when i had my capri we were walking back an i was rather drunk at the time. I saw this blue capri drive past us from the direction of my house so i went chasing it. Tracked it down to a housing estate, but when i found it it wasnt even the same colour and it was 2.8i lol. Must have wasted an hour on that.

mad little missions when you pissed at the end of the night make it all seems like a dream! :lol:

ANDYRACER
26-06-05, 06:36 PM
The missions are the funniest when there is aload of you. I remember once being pissed with my mates and on the way home we cut through the Kwik Save car park and got 2 trolleys and started racing each other in the car park and videoing it on my fone. Ive still got video now and that was like 10 months ago :lol:

Matt2107
27-06-05, 01:45 PM
You bunch of hooligans :D

Marc
27-06-05, 04:19 PM
lol been there done silly like that and still dont remember doing it till someone tells me about it :lol:

sickrabbit
04-07-05, 03:07 PM
When I was a lad we used to reguarly hold belchin and fartin contests when we were largered ....hilarious but sometimes a little messy :?

Matt Nova
04-07-05, 05:19 PM
i love going out and do so most weekends i always feel rough the next day and say never again but always do lol

gave up double vodka redbull that stuff gives me a right hangover

i hate it tho as my lass seems to outdrink me lol bloody uni students :roll:

sickrabbit
04-07-05, 06:47 PM
I think we all love a good night out , but then theres the payback of the twilight zone affect....something happened but you cant remember what til someone prompts you......it aint funny..

bring it on - I aint scared!!

Marc
04-07-05, 07:11 PM
gave up double vodka redbull that stuff gives me a right hangover

that stuff kept me up half the night on christmas day cause i had about 10 cans of the stuff cost me a arm and a leg but mad it though the night and the morning lol :D

dunova
04-07-05, 08:58 PM
I've actually got a theory that if i have a shot of tequila at the end of the night i don't get a hang over. It's worked 3 times now, so i'm going to try that next time i'm out. Although i'm not sure if it's the tequila or if i just got so drunk that i wake up still pissed and hence, no hang over yet :D

Nick
04-07-05, 10:34 PM
i can drink as much vodka+coke as i want and be hang over less in the morning.

Nothing is worse than a Cider head, Stella head or a JD head.

They just ruin the whole week.

Matt Nova
04-07-05, 11:29 PM
my best hangover cure is lots and lots of water

getting in after a night out and having a large (pint usually) of cold water then going to bed and keep drinking water morning after it

works for me

Marc
07-07-05, 10:19 AM
Nick and Matt i agree with both of ya on those 2 examples!

when i drink vodka and coke dont get hang over and when ive been on the beers i drink a lot of water. they both work for me

dunova not a tequila person but may try that aswell.

another tip before last orders order a pint of coke and drink that same effect of the water, its just topping up water in your body after all the booze drank and pissed out lol :D