PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Modified Nova

dan-hipgrave
25-06-05, 03:05 PM
Well its time for me to move on from owning Novas, and so i am breaking my Mexico Red 3door.

A list if parts i have is available below, with prices, but im open to offers on all parts. Postage will be available at an extra cost, but obviously bigger parts will need to be collected/delivered.

- Abyss front bumper, in gloss black, with mesh - ?ON EBAY
- Smoothed boot, mexico red, including glass, has been profesionally welded with a metal plate, but filler has started to crack - ?ON EBAY
- AVO front coilovers, only done a few hundred miles (around 400), pretty much as new condition - ?SOLD
- FULL GSi spec interior - dash, seats, doorcards, carpet, rear arch carpet, boot trims, lower kick panels, door cappings, everything really except glovebox (have one but the front comes off easily) and lower front dash shelfs. Seats have not got the the worn bolsters like most and are hard to find in this condition. ?120
- Electric window kit for a 3door, with mk2 electric window switches - ?25
- Astra GTE steering wheel - ?ON EBAY
- Astra GSi big brake conversion - includes red callipers (ATE style), 256mm vented disks and pads and all bolts needed. ?ON EBAY
- Red SRi light up sunvisors ?15
- Twin fog euro style rear lights, was sold these a while back, turns out the reverse light has just been tinted red, not noticeble though and looks great - ?ON EBAY
- MK2 front end conversion, wings are brand new pattern parts, only been on the car for about 100 miles, grille is genuine Vauxhall part and good condition, headlights and clear indicators also genuine Vauxhall and in excellent condition. ?ON EBAY
- Mk2 rear bumper, was going to be smoothed off but never happened - ?10
- Standard glass set for 3door Nova - includes all door windows and rear side windows - ?15
- Completely standard, 1.2 carb'd engine, not been ragged unlike most, perfect for a cheap 1.0 upgrade, if anyone buys it they will have to take it out themselves, includes 5speed gearbox as well, and anything else you wish to remove - ?ASK

Anything else you need, just ask me as ive got tonnes of parts here filling up many sheds..

PM or email me - dhipgrave@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Dan :D