PDA

View Full Version : weather

Jack
24-06-05, 08:12 AM
WTF is up with the weather..... one minute its hot and sunny, the next its pissing it down and God is trying to smite me with flashy lights and loud noises at 3am! And by the sounds of it he's about to start again... probably all because I damed the church when I was 7... Boy, that guy must hold a grudge

Anybody else get thunder and lightning of biblical proportions last night?

*sorry for the crappily British post about the weather lol

Stuart
24-06-05, 08:35 AM
good to see that you stuck to the poll rules! makes a refreshing change

Jack
24-06-05, 09:58 AM
:lol: we just had a 2 second power outage, the Westlands terminals (i.e. the one I'm using at the moment) all stayed online but the MOD DAWN terminals all went off, aww shame :D

sickrabbit
24-06-05, 10:05 AM
Dude - it aint god ....its glastonbury week. John Lydon ( sex pistols - for those who are too young ) once said - "Never trust a hippie ".....he may have a point .

Dan
24-06-05, 10:15 AM
at last some rain and thunder, i know a few of you enjoy the sun but some of us are out in it 10hrs a day all day long. Ok its nice at first and as per normal i'm browner than brown, but this weather is spot on for a few days to settle the dust and clear the air 8)

Philsutton
24-06-05, 11:14 AM
Was rather bad here earlier, i heard the cat screaming to get in while the lighting was striking all around it. Unlucky for the cat i couldnt be arsed to go an let it in

dunova
24-06-05, 11:22 AM
Was rather bad here earlier, i heard the cat screaming to get in while the lighting was striking all around it. Unlucky for the cat i couldnt be a*** to go an let it in
Harsh! To solve this problem with our cat we invested in something called a 'CAT' 'FLAP'. New fangled technology i tell thee :wink:

Jack
24-06-05, 11:24 AM
^ lmao Phil you lazy git :lol:

Philsutton
24-06-05, 11:26 AM
not really a good idea as you get all the other dirty cats coming an eating its food. Anyway if the windows are open he knows how to use them, also likes to jump out of the 2nd floor windows and breaks his legs quite often lol.

hendrix
24-06-05, 01:32 PM
im glad of the rain, was working in 40C heat yesterday next to the furnaces with freshly rolled steel about 2m from me. unbearable. nice and cool today and it saves me a job of watering the garden.
no thunder hear but it was really bad on sunday

Matt2107
24-06-05, 01:35 PM
shit... im the only sad bugger thats bothered voting.

epo
24-06-05, 01:41 PM
its been well hot ive burnt like a bastard on holiday all my face ive enen got a faint line where ive burnt round my sun glasses even my scalp is burnt

Matt2107
24-06-05, 01:48 PM
I was in the isle of wight on sunday and after a few hours in the sun i burnt my foreskin.. er i mean forehead, nose, ear and my knee caps (wtf???)

Marc
24-06-05, 01:51 PM
I Vote BURGO

Marc
24-06-05, 01:52 PM
I vote Burogo!

but seriously the weather has been crazy!

dunova
24-06-05, 01:59 PM
I vote Burogo!

Who the hell's Burogo?! :lol:

I feckin hate this weather-not because it's raining, but because it's humid as feck and i'm soaking wet. Feels horrible :evil:

Marc
24-06-05, 02:02 PM
bein_top_class wrote:
I vote Burogo!

Who the hell's Burogo?! :lol:

oops mistype damn my fat fingers!

scott.parker
24-06-05, 02:25 PM
Shity rain affter all that sun,lol i was out lastnight hurd the thunder way off in the distance,then at 6am crack bang,i almost shat my pants and fellout my bed!! :lol:

Marc
24-06-05, 02:28 PM
s**t rain affter all that sun,lol i was out lastnight hurd the thunder way off in the distance,then at 6am crack bang,i almost shat my pants and fellout my bed!! :lol:

thank god im a heavy sleeper lol

ANDYRACER
25-06-05, 01:07 AM
Weather is shit. Its nice and sunny while everyone is working during the week and then at weekend the weather is crap typical Britian.
:rant:

I would vote Burgo but Jam is the future. :lol:

mad-driver
25-06-05, 01:15 AM
guess what i voted for :P

ANDYRACER
25-06-05, 01:18 AM
Jam-tastic another one for jam. Sorry Burgo uve had your 5 mins of fame it's jam's time to shine. :lol:

mad-driver
25-06-05, 01:31 AM
Its nice and sunny

Not at 1 in the mornin it aint hehe :lol:

ANDYRACER
25-06-05, 11:29 AM
Its nice and sunny

Not at 1 in the mornin it aint hehe :lol:

Well if it was sunny at 1am id be in the garden not at this computer. :lol:

Marc
25-06-05, 04:18 PM
Well if it was sunny at 1am id be in the garden not at this computer. :lol:
totaly agree there mate

[/quote]

Jack
25-06-05, 08:32 PM
s**t rain affter all that sun,lol i was out lastnight hurd the thunder way off in the distance,then at 6am crack bang,i almost shat my pants and fellout my bed!! :lol:

thank god im a heavy sleeper lol
Why, would scott falling out of the bed have woken you up?

:wink: :lol: