PDA

View Full Version : I Live In A Nova!

Anonymous
21-09-00, 10:33 AM
This site is for the sad and lonley joks who spend all their worthless lives ''kitting up'' their car! making money from pushing trolly's ???? Sad mo'fukers! Size of some of those exhausts, bloddy hell u could live in one!!

Anonymous
21-09-00, 10:51 AM
Can u not read u D*ck. dont bother wasting your time putting stupid, childish messages on the forum!!!!(nob)

Anonymous
21-09-00, 11:44 AM
their is 1 T*AT that thinks that we need to know their views so why do u feck off and suck ya mums donkey dick

Anonymous
21-09-00, 11:51 AM
I am a self employed businessman in the Computer Industry. I like Nova's. Does that match your poorly thought out criteria? Thought not...

Dear Mr Dumb person,

Please grow a brain.

Many Thanks,

Mr not-so-dumb person

Anonymous
21-09-00, 11:52 AM
whats your problem, obviously someone in a Nova with a big exhaust has pissed u off? well dont piss us off 'cause some "jok" has been doing "stupid speeds down small roads with a big exhaust" there are some idiots about, but I wouldent waste your time, and you are wasting my time 'cause I'm the one that has to empty your rubbish from the guestbook, I wonder what car you have?
Anyway all the peopple that visit this site are decent, and dont apreciate the way you criticise us because of some "jok" round your way.
You seem to go on and on and on saying we are lonely and sad, we're not the ones who are visiting a site that we hate!
thanks for wasting everyones time.
Kev

Anonymous
21-09-00, 01:11 PM
If we waste our time on this web site then what are you doing on it you sad twat

Anonymous
21-09-00, 03:46 PM
your a twat,
and we know u are!

Anonymous
21-09-00, 03:51 PM
u call me childish sam?!?
well u aint read this yet.
ure a sad dude outlaw
shit name too

elg

Anonymous
21-09-00, 04:16 PM
oh my god!!!! no comment !!!!!!

i think someone needs to get a life!!

if u want to come and live in my massive exhaust you can cause there is plenty of room for such little tossers!!

Anonymous
22-09-00, 12:05 PM
u lonley sad little fucker!!!!!

Anonymous
22-09-00, 01:01 PM
Im gonna say summert else. YOU FUCKING SAD ARSE HOLE MOTHER FUCKING TWAT FACED **** DICK FEATURED FAGGOT dont waste your time putting fucking gay messages on this mint site coz u now know that u are just gonna get so much shit back u PRICK!!!!!!

Anonymous
22-09-00, 06:39 PM
ohh and by the way mate..... FUCK OFF
lmao

Anonymous
22-09-00, 09:29 PM
not going to waste my time telling what you are think everyones done it for me guess you dont have a car then ha ha ha ha tosser