PDA

View Full Version : return to nova ownership!!

Paul16v
23-06-05, 01:54 PM
after 18mths not owning a nova i finally gave in and bought a gsi last night!

dunno what am gonna do with it yet but if the shells good enough i am going to put a xe in it. :lol: :lol:

although i do need a few pannels I.e 2 doors,boot lid and 2 front wings!!
cheers paul

ANDYRACER
23-06-05, 02:34 PM
sounds gud. Any Pics?

Paul16v
23-06-05, 04:43 PM
yeh its ok. i think ill take some pics when she starts taking shape!! it looks a bit of a dog at mo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick
23-06-05, 08:35 PM
whereabouts are you in cumbria ?

im in north lancashire so quite close. Hope it goes well and some WIP would be cool !

dan16v
23-06-05, 10:27 PM
nice one paul!
not going let then?

jamie gsi16v
23-06-05, 10:51 PM
wouldnt bet on the shell being too good if all the pannels have had it, what made you buy a rusty nova if you dont evan no how gud the shell is? anyway good luck and i hope it all goes to plan.

Mike.
23-06-05, 11:00 PM
wouldnt bet on the shell being too good if all the pannels have had it, what made you buy a rusty nova if you dont evan no how gud the shell is? anyway good luck and i hope it all goes to plan.

technically the doors, wings and tailgate aren't the shell, there all removable, its the rear arches, rear panel, front panel and sill you've got to watch, there all structural

jamie gsi16v
23-06-05, 11:07 PM
yeh but normally ul find most of that rotten if the rest of the pannel work is? i no there not structual but why buy a car in that condition when you dont evan no what the shell is like?