PDA

View Full Version : B o r e d

Dpnova
23-06-05, 12:33 PM
Like the title says really im bored and im on lates

so i have ti go straight to boxing from work, in the heat and then get beaten up!

JOY

scott.parker
23-06-05, 12:58 PM
lol think your self luck mate,do you have hayfever?? if not least you can breath i when to kickboxing on monday and could hardly breath,i lost my breath affter about 20mins lol was well shit as i was enjoying it,but just could not breath at all,my back hurts now though all my muscles in my back and top of my shoulders as we did over 154 pressups in the one session,i hate pressups! :lol:

Scott

NovalutionGSi
23-06-05, 01:15 PM
you mean you did 155 pressups! :roll: :lol:

i know where your coming from though scott, and try adding a summer cold to hay fever thats even worse!

dunova
23-06-05, 01:19 PM
Well i've been sun bathing yesterday and today and have almost changed race :P

Going up the gym in an hour to kill my back and biceps :D

Jack
23-06-05, 01:21 PM
^ lazy fcuk :lol:

is it even possible to sunbathe in bristol?! :P

dunova
23-06-05, 01:28 PM
Well i don't live in Bristol, 'I live in Long Ashton, just outside of Bristol' :wink:

And it's been fecking hot all week and i've been jobless all week-perfect! :D

What you up to then Razorjam?

PS, i think because you live so close you should let me drive your GT4 :wink:

Dpnova
23-06-05, 01:35 PM
yeah i do have hayfever dude, its bad, mind you the heat made my leg muscles like elstic bands i couldnt belive the streches i was doing lol

Jack
23-06-05, 01:39 PM
lol! Ah well it would only take about 15 mins to get up there :lol:

at the moment I'm on my extended lunchbreak (2 hours instead of half an hour lol), then i have to format some images to put in my media library which i reckon will fill my afternoon nicely :wink:

Dpnova
23-06-05, 01:43 PM
ive got to clear my call Q before i go away on friday

Jack
23-06-05, 02:11 PM
Do you use stuff like Assyst to manage calls?

Dpnova
23-06-05, 02:12 PM
we use remedy, every call closed is viewed by managment to make sure were not palming em off