PDA

View Full Version : White 3dr G reg Nova, 1.2. ?100

nova's it
21-06-05, 10:52 PM
Hey everybody! :)

Ok, so this nova's not in the best condition, by a long way! It runs fine, and has never let me down, but this holds nothing on the fact the drivers door is rusting away! :evil:

Modifications
Its a white 3dr G reg 1.2 'ski' i think it was, it has just under 91k on the clock. Its had a new clutch, front discs and pads, handbrake cable and new tyres around half a yr ago. Its been lowered 40mm, i think on koni's but this was before i bought it. It has a smoothed out Gte front bumper, and a standard white Gte rear bumper, Sr wraparound, Peco big bore 2 backbox, alloy petrol cap, the vauxhall cavalier 15" 8spokes or whatever. its been debadged all around. Inside the only modifications would be a GTE steering wheel, and quite a smooth Momo gearknob.

Bad points
So with all this in mind, the tax runs out the end of this month (June), and the Mot is due mid-July. to get it through the Mot would require a new rear wheel bearing (included with car), and somethings up with the CV boot, drives fine just that annoying clicking sound with a full lock-on.
The rust has eaten the bottom of the drivers side door, and is as usual on the rear arches and a little bit on the passenger door.

Sales pitch
Like i said ive had this car for over 2yrs now, and its never stopped or broken down on me, or not started on a winter morning! I understand the tax and mot's due, which is why u can take it away from me for ?100, or make me an offer on any of the various bits above. Id rather see this old boy go to a decent home and so it shall live on, but sometimes that just doesnt happen!

Contact
Pics aren't on a website so i couldnt put them up here, if interested for pics just email me vandalism2k@aol.com, or phone 07890 693127 cheers!
The car can either be in Newport S.Wales, or in Westbury/Devizes in Wiltshire