PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new car/look boyz!!!

banny2k
21-06-05, 09:16 PM
http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2832

Cheers

General Baxter
21-06-05, 09:25 PM
:-: sorry

lee2004_
21-06-05, 09:59 PM
looks like a lot of hard works gone into this, not my cup of tea, but everyone to there own!! Must of cost a fortune

Nick
21-06-05, 10:57 PM
Has someone taken a marker pen to the side of it ?

Well done for the effort you've put in, but i really don't like that at all sorry :|

nam
21-06-05, 10:59 PM
looks like a lot of hard works gone into this, not my cup of tea, but everyone to there own!! Must of cost a fortune

ditto, i dont quite know why the big gaps above the headlughts are there?? the bonnet not closed properly?

Nick
21-06-05, 10:59 PM

Well done for the effort you've put in, but i really don't like that at all sorry :|

Mike.
21-06-05, 11:04 PM

why have you commented twice, with the same thing :?

ermmmm not to my taste i'm afraid

Nick
21-06-05, 11:05 PM
site stopped responding, when i re-freshed it obviously posted another one

Mike.
21-06-05, 11:06 PM
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-righty then :lol:

Dod
21-06-05, 11:17 PM
Well done, great job, very Max Power.

But i really prefer Track Cars Mag TBH

But as long as you like it thats all that matters.

ade
21-06-05, 11:22 PM
lol - my wife and I were arguing over this car a moment ago...I was saying how I thought the front was well done but the wheels didnt seem to fill the wide arches (could be the pics) - she was saying its better than mine and I cant comment on someones hard work when mines stuck in a agareg in bits

:x :oops: :lol:

PMSL - had to send her from the room and told her to stop interferring in "boys stuff"

:lol:

I like the colour and the front end - rear and sides arent my cuppa though - however you'll never please everyone - especially in the modding game!

:roll:

Jack
21-06-05, 11:51 PM
Looks like a good job, but really not to my taste at all. Front end looks way too Ren5.

coxie
22-06-05, 09:02 AM
lot of work gone into that 8) well done for that .. not my stylin taste but looks good with it mate

burgo
22-06-05, 01:21 PM
dont like it at all im afraid and i was wondering why if you went to the trouble of smoothing the boot didnt you fill the wiper hole aswell??

coxie
22-06-05, 05:23 PM
silly idsea but

maybe he was puttin a wiper back on it :D

Philsutton
22-06-05, 05:30 PM
computer says no

Ste L
22-06-05, 05:37 PM
not my thing, but fair play to ya, if your happy, think you need to move the front plate up a little so its on its recess

Matt2107
23-06-05, 01:54 PM
Well done for all the effort but none of the lines seem to match up.

If your happy though thats the main thing.

Marc
23-06-05, 11:13 PM
im other person not a fan of it but fair play a lot of work gone in to it and if you like it thats all its about! style is what you like not other people :D

shy witness
25-06-05, 05:18 PM
fair play m8.as said- alot of hard work has obviously went in2 it and if thats the way you want ur car then its down 2 personal taste.............if your happy then great .thats the main thing...................

its deffinatly a head turner but it wouldnt be 2 my taste ,but sure if everyone had the same ideas the world would be a dull place ha ha :wink:

ANDYRACER
26-06-05, 02:45 PM
Em what have you done. It isnt a good effort it's half assed there's gaps in the bodywork all over, the wheels dont fill the arches, and the back looks horrible. I think you should have bought a R5 not a nova. You wanted an honest opinion so i gave you one.

Dod
27-06-05, 09:34 PM
Jesus thats rough lads. Everyone hates it but congratulates him on doing a good job. Someone must like it? Anyone?

mad-driver
28-06-05, 12:51 PM
Em what have you done. It isnt a good effort it's half assed there's gaps in the bodywork all over, the wheels dont fill the arches, and the back looks horrible. I think you should have bought a R5 not a nova. You wanted an honest opinion so i gave you one.

that was a typically harsh ANDYRACER comment :roll:

epo
28-06-05, 06:39 PM
lol - my wife and I were arguing over this car a moment ago...I was saying how I thought the front was well done but the wheels didnt seem to fill the wide arches (could be the pics) -

just what i was thinking

but it looks like theres tons of work gone in to it

dooooney
28-06-05, 09:32 PM
:-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: i must say itsa lil to over done i dnt like it but thats not to my taste but u have done a great job m8

Philsutton
28-06-05, 09:50 PM
wow thats some serious thumbs down there

epo
28-06-05, 10:05 PM
computer says no

PMSL good old little britain quote

Philsutton
28-06-05, 10:11 PM
well done mr epo, no one else noticed

mad-driver
29-06-05, 12:24 AM

i did, just didnt wanna say incase i got told off again for stating the obvious and attempting to 'increase my post count', as it were lol

ANDYRACER
29-06-05, 01:04 AM

that was a typically harsh ANDYRACER comment :roll:

What he wanted a honest opinion so i gave him one. Im not going to lick his ass sayin i like it wen i i hate it.

mad-driver
29-06-05, 01:12 AM
He didnt actually say he wanted an honest opinion, and i was just saying no need to be QUITE so harsh

epo
29-06-05, 06:54 AM

you needed a cough aswell series two was the best imo

Marc
29-06-05, 11:48 PM

i did, just didnt wanna say incase i got told off again for stating the obvious and attempting to 'increase my post count', as it were lol

lmao :lol:

novaexplod
30-06-05, 12:10 AM
Certainly different in a good way, although im not a fan of the saxo style skirts?? i would of stuck the gsi kit on with the wide arches for a smoother approach, but the colour is quality and i appreciate the work that has been done to it.

Lee
01-07-05, 01:35 PM
As all of the above, looks like a lot of efforts gone into it, but i will always be a 'stripped and fast' man so not my cuppa im afraid.