Ste L
19-06-05, 01:09 PM
repost :P

i posted that in muppet courner the other day

Jules
19-06-05, 07:02 PM
I think that is what you could call "PWNED!"

:lol:

I do however think it's quite contradictory that whoever has done it is accusing the Barry Boy users for being 'sad' when doing something like has been done is pretty sad in it's own right! At the end of the day the Barry Boy users are entitled to their own opinons and should be allowed to discuss them with other linkminded individuals, but I can also see how they've managed to piss people off to this kind of extent.

Each to their own I suppose.

Jim
20-06-05, 10:20 AM
How can you lot get so upset about Barryboys.co.uk? How are Barryboys.co.uk any different to those of you with narrow minded opinions about other makes of cars? You only have to look around the forum to see people slagging off other manufacturers in their footer - The only difference between your opinions and those of Barryboys.co.uk is that they slag off all manufacturers of cars including Vauxhall and Novas.

Jim

Ste L
20-06-05, 10:33 AM
hate to say it but barry boy's is still going.....

and im still banned from there for some reason

http://www.barryboys.co.uk

NovalutionGSi
20-06-05, 12:25 PM
i put my own car up to them before! Clive or i mean Darren, moved it into Non-barry chat, pissed alot of people off by doing it as they loved ripping into me, cause 90% of the time i had a good answer to whatever they said!

only went on there to stick up for my mate who was being ripped not for driving a 2ltr 8v orange corsa but for being Bi-sexual! sorry but they over stepped the mark there, ripping cars fine but the way people live.... i dont thing so.

Stuart
20-06-05, 12:45 PM
please dont go on there shouting your mouths off, they will only spank you down and then come on here causing as mucha gro as you all did!.

I shall be posting my car up on there when tis finished. hopefully they can have a good ole laugh at it :D

Dpnova
20-06-05, 12:57 PM
i love the slating of c20letmini in the moderator forum lol

inel
20-06-05, 11:00 PM
Is barryboys.info the same as barryboys.co.uk then?

Domain Name:
barryboys.co.uk

Registrant:
Darren Anthony Wragg

Registrant's Address:
:P

oggy
21-06-05, 12:11 AM
we had em on www.cruise-herts.net all the time slaggin of hertfordshires motors,have any of u seen the Fiat Stilo (sorry i know not a nova) from Ice And Styling in hitchin on 22's, they slagged that off for 2weeks

Jack
21-06-05, 11:40 AM
Is barryboys.info the same as barryboys.co.uk then?
No, they copied the database from co.uk onto .info ..... not really sure why tbh lol

have any of u seen the Fiat Stilo (sorry i know not a nova) from Ice And Styling in hitchin on 22's, they slagged that off for 2weeks
Errrrrmmmm... :lol:

Ben
21-06-05, 11:56 AM
i love the slating of c20letmini in the moderator forum lol

lmfao

Dpnova
21-06-05, 11:57 AM
did you read it, there giving it the he doesnt know anything about engines! sounds like roybacer tbh

Ben
21-06-05, 12:00 PM
He dosent :P

Stuart
21-06-05, 12:37 PM
most modded cars in herts deserve to be slated on BB lol

denny, whos cock have you been sucking to get to the mod forums on there?

scott.parker
21-06-05, 12:47 PM
most modded cars in herts deserve to be slated on BB lol

denny, whos cock have you been sucking to get to the mod forums on there?

He hasnt stu its on that Barryboys.info site the coppy of it..

You can viwe everything on there.

Scott

Ben
21-06-05, 02:38 PM
Thats a first for denny then, usually prepapred to suck any cock :!:

Dpnova
21-06-05, 03:06 PM
thanks lads but i didnt have to stoop to your levels this time......can i have my green name again please

Ste_Nova
21-06-05, 05:32 PM
[
No, they copied the database from co.uk onto .info ..... not really sure why tbh lol

it's been copied and unlocked... you can view anything even admins pms :lol: 8)

ade
22-06-05, 12:14 AM
Ive got to say though the SOTW (shed of the week) forum if feckin brilliant. I've NEVER seen such abomonations in modding.

Gives modding a bad name -

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/8393/10995b1.jpg

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/1677/b53.jpg

certainly dont wanna get stuck behind that!

:lol:

Jack
22-06-05, 11:49 AM
[

it's been copied and unlocked... you can view anything even admins pms :lol: 8)
If you log in with the right password, all accounts (even mods) having been reset to a standard password... which is...? :wink: