PDA

View Full Version : Opinions plz

novaco
17-06-05, 03:04 PM
hey i have come up with a few options on fitting my front abyss bumper?!?

i either use bonnet pins to attach them like Mike W http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=112004 i quite like this idea but dont no if it will suit the abyss front bumper.

my other option is to make my own brakets like with a bolt in and fibre glass them to the inside ov the bumper.

so what di you people think?

cheers for any advice!

Lee
17-06-05, 07:33 PM
Dont think bonnet pins holding it on would be such a good idea. For a start, theres nothing Chavs like more than a hooge bumper, and your just making it easy for them!!

When i fitted my Novadose bumper many moons ago, i just used an original bumper bracket bolted to the bumper, and then a couple of screws holding the edges to the front of the wing, then smoothed over.

Mike.
17-06-05, 07:53 PM
on my bumper were its held on with bonnet pins its not just the pins holding it on, theres the clamps on the side of the bumper aswell, plus would the chavs know how to operate bonnet pins :lol:

novaco
17-06-05, 10:00 PM
would the chavs know how to operate bonnet pins :lol:

not round here they wouldnt lol!!!!

do you think they would suit the abyss front tho???

the reasons for not using my bumper iron is tht i no longer have one :?

Mike.
17-06-05, 10:16 PM
tbh mate i can't really say iff it would suit it, but all i can say is go for it stand out in the crowd, try different things :wink:

i did and it worked

Matt2107
18-06-05, 10:00 AM
Novaco.... break the mould mate and try your idea.

novaco
18-06-05, 10:29 PM
cheers guys!!

yea i supose the only way i will find out if it suits is by doing it!
well i'll be off to motorworl to buy me some and i wil post sum pics of the finished thing!!

lets hope all goes to plan!