PDA

View Full Version : SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 08:11 PM
White nova in hurworth avenue, langley.

Novaload sticker in rear side window....

dooooney
16-06-05, 08:14 PM
thats my shitter lol
this the 1?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/dooooney/engine007.jpg

Luciel
16-06-05, 09:01 PM
yup, and the punto beside it is mine ;)

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 09:02 PM
i live opposite.......please move your car....

nam
16-06-05, 09:03 PM
LMFAO :lol: :lol:

dunova
16-06-05, 09:05 PM
I must admit it is abit of an eye sore.

JOOOOKKKIIINGG

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 09:05 PM
lmao!!!

only joking!

I saw you and your mate putting your sub in earlier this week.....thought i'd say hello...........

ANDYRACER
16-06-05, 09:06 PM

Lmao :lol:

dooooney
16-06-05, 09:09 PM
o ok what number?

Luciel
16-06-05, 09:11 PM
what number mate?

dooooney
16-06-05, 09:13 PM
are ur the dude with the too cool rx7???

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 09:32 PM
ah! you have seen the white RX-7.

That's my mates. he lives next door to me.

Mine's the mini cooper S.

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 09:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/syllelliott/Rx7/DSCN0451.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/syllelliott/Rx7/DSCN0435.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/syllelliott/Rx7/DSCN0434.jpg

Luciel
16-06-05, 09:38 PM
man that rx makes the sweetest exhaust music *droll*

dunova
Both very nice cars them, but please tell your mate to take off that horrible chunk of metal on the back of his rx-7 :roll:

What engine's in the cooper? Must admit i do like the new coopers. The one's with bonnet scoops, are they turbo'd?

dooooney
i love that rx7 its well nice and ur minis not bad ether sounds nice when u speed off out of da estate
but dude ive had those stickers for at leased 6 months lol

Luciel
16-06-05, 09:41 PM
reaLLY nice mini, and fucking small world! lol

dooooney
16-06-05, 09:43 PM
i no init
lol
how old u guys
im 16, 17 in november

Luciel
16-06-05, 09:46 PM
18 here

dunova
16-06-05, 09:51 PM
20 and 21 in November :D

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 09:52 PM
Both very nice cars them, but please tell your mate to take off that horrible chunk of metal on the back of his rx-7 :roll:

What engine's in the cooper? Must admit i do like the new coopers. The one's with bonnet scoops, are they turbo'd?

Supercharged.

170bhp as standard. Getting the supercharger uprated soon to get 250+ bhp out of it.

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 09:54 PM

He doesnt like it either. He's getting a moulded spoiler like the scooby/evo style.

dooooney
16-06-05, 09:54 PM
damm thats nice man ill come look at it next time its being cleaned or u guys are out da frount

dunova
16-06-05, 09:57 PM

Supercharged.

170bhp as standard. Getting the supercharger uprated soon to get 250+ bhp out of it.
170BHP, not too shoddy lol, but an extra 80BHP from an uprated supercharger?? :|

Luciel
16-06-05, 09:57 PM
u guys wanna go for a fag?

dooooney
16-06-05, 09:58 PM
lol i dnt smoke!

Luciel
16-06-05, 10:02 PM
that aint the point

Koop_sr
16-06-05, 10:02 PM
i no init
lol
how old u guys
im 16, 17 in november

How do u drive if your only 16 :?

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:09 PM
i dont m8 im doing my nova up b4 i drive and i love cars i dnt need to drive to own 1 lol

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:12 PM
He doesnt like it either. He's getting a moulded spoiler like the scooby/evo style. well tell him ill take that off of him when hes done as im getting a saloon soon

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:13 PM

Supercharged.

170BHP, not too shoddy lol, but an extra 80BHP from an uprated supercharger?? :|

Nah, it gets a remap, increased air ratio on the forced induction (they add a scoop) the pulley and belt gets changed, and i think the fuel rail gets uprated.

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:13 PM
u guys wanna go for a fag?

Have now been quit for a few months!!! ;)

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:14 PM
lol hahhahaha Luciel :lol: :lol: :lol:

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:15 PM
He doesnt like it either. He's getting a moulded spoiler like the scooby/evo style. well tell him ill take that off of him when hes done as im getting a saloon soon

Dont put a spoiler that size on the back of a nova.

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:16 PM
y not it will look well good ive got planns for my nova saloon

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:17 PM
spoilers are for downforce, you will on need one on a car like the RX-7, cos you need to put the weight down on the rear wheels.....but on a nova saloon????

Luciel
16-06-05, 10:17 PM
fucking non smokers :P the point was to go out and have a laugh, fag thing is just an excuse lol

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:19 PM
its for looks m8 well in my case cause i doubt if i get my nova saloon its going to b a 2.0 16 v its most likly to be a 1.2 for its life or maby 1.6 or 1.3,1.4

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:20 PM
i thought the nova saloon only came in a 1.2???

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:22 PM
engine transplant u can get 1.1s as well lol but im not going that far down

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:24 PM
hears a beautiful example http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1054
i love that saloon i love it well done to who ever owns it

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:47 PM
hears a beautiful example http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1054
i love that saloon i love it well done to who ever owns it

Nice! And he hasnt ruined it with a spoiler!

dooooney
16-06-05, 10:49 PM
no i love my spoilers i will have 1 u will c they look good

Mike.
16-06-05, 10:55 PM

Supercharged.

Nah, it gets a remap, increased air ratio on the forced induction (they add a scoop) the pulley and belt gets changed, and i think the fuel rail gets uprated.

you can get a John Cooper works kit for a cooper S and it will give out 220bhp

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:57 PM
i have seen them on nova saloons. it looks awful. a bit like a shopping trolley.

Maybe a subtle boot lid spoiler. But whats the point in put a big spoiler on? it's heavy, it slows the car down and people will laugh, because it is extremely disfuctional.

You wait til you have owned a car which requires a rear spoiler to keep the downforce on the rear wheels and you will know what I am talking about.

If you want to increase the downforce on an FWD car, you put a front spoiler on, this keeps the front wheels of the car down at high speeds.

When you hit about 130+mph, you will find the front of the car lifting up, this is resolved by putting a front spoiler on.

Until your car can do those sorts of speeds, i would bother.

If you want to go for looks in the car, got for the stripped-out rally style (roll-cage, slammed to the deck, two bucket seats, over-sized alloys) I think this look is class on the old-school cars esp the mk1 golf.

If you want to go for style, go for a bit of a bodykit......but dont go overboard, cos it will just weigh it down and cause you to go even slower than ever.

Why don't you keep the nova you have and turn it into an SR replica? I used to quite like those......and that would make it amazing.

Don't try and make a German/General motors car into a jap car. It just looks shite.

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 10:58 PM

Supercharged.

It's actually only 210 with the works kit.

But that costs 3 grand.

Other manufacturers do a higher bhp conversion for less money.

The only good thing about the works conversion is that you get to keep your full mini/bmw warranty.

dooooney
16-06-05, 11:02 PM
im not im goin auzzy style u will c i have it all planned out ill make a photoshop of it shen i get a chance but until then belive me it will loook good.
as for my sr its ffucked the engines gone on it and i need to put in a new 1 only prob is i dnt realy have the time or the tools to do so and i also need the rear quaters fixed as the rust has become a lil bad next time u c me out on the nova come up to it and ill show u

chears
dooooney

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 11:06 PM
im not im goin auzzy style u will c i have it all planned out ill make a photoshop of it shen i get a chance but until then belive me it will loook good.
as for my sr its fcuk the engines gone on it and i need to put in a new 1 only prob is i dnt realy have the time or the tools to do so and i also need the rear quaters fixed as the rust has become a lil bad next time u c me out on the nova come up to it and ill show u

chears
dooooney

auzzy style????? you mean jap?

whats wrong with the engine? I know lots about engines and maybe I could help?

dooooney
16-06-05, 11:10 PM
ok well im in 2mos unless your workin u can come look
at it but i think that head gaskets gone!

Aragorn
16-06-05, 11:14 PM
wouldnt it have been quicker for u all just to gather in one of your houses and chat away rather than having this 3 hour long conversation on here?

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 11:15 PM
wouldnt it have been quicker for u all just to gather in one of your houses and chat away rather than having this 3 hour long conversation on here?

...and i bet you're real fun at christmas......

Luciel
16-06-05, 11:15 PM
me and dooooney are going out (me for a fag, him to make me company lol) pop round if u like mate

LiGhTnInG
16-06-05, 11:16 PM
ok well im in 2mos unless your workin u can come look
at it but i think that head gaskets gone!

what makes you think the head gaskets gone? has the engine been boiled?

Aragorn
16-06-05, 11:20 PM
well if u'd have just went over you'd have said a lot more and got to know each other a lot more in the same time, while possibly enjoying some form of alcoholic beverage and generally having a laugh

instead your sitting at your computer chatting to someone who lives about 10m away :roll:

have u tried flushing the coolant and refilling it yet dooney?

nathan.
16-06-05, 11:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ this thread

dooooney
16-06-05, 11:46 PM
lol no i will 2 moz tho that should do the works on it i hope if not its the headgasket so bugger!

Chris
17-06-05, 01:33 AM
this is what the mIRC chat is for!

Chris

Luciel
17-06-05, 01:43 AM
except the applet from the site doesnt work ??

dooooney
17-06-05, 10:05 AM
thats so true and it doesnt even connect when u use MIRC

dooooney
17-06-05, 10:31 AM
on't try and make a German/General motors car into a jap car. It just looks s**t.
it will look a little somthing like this:
http://www.streetcommodores.com.au/gallery/albums/LunaParkCruise,NSW,2572004/abk.jpg

Breeny
17-06-05, 12:06 PM
Bored of LMC dude? :P

LiGhTnInG
17-06-05, 01:47 PM
but if you stick the spoiler you want to your saloon, it will look as shite as this one.

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/photos2/lampocnova3.jpg

Luciel
17-06-05, 03:48 PM
doesnt look to good does it :lol: anyhow did u guys check the engine on the nova this morning in the end?

Jim
17-06-05, 04:18 PM
I've got a crazy idea...

...how about you lot add each other to MSN, then you can chat as much as you want from behind your pc monitors rather than posting a load of utter drivel on the forums that means absolutley bugger all to anyone except you lot :P

Or like Aragorn said, you could always walk those 10meters and physically talk to each other - it's a nice day, go and get some beers (coke for the young'uns) and relax on the grass verge talking of days gone by (or car's)...

Thankyou :wink: :lol:

Jim

LiGhTnInG
17-06-05, 04:46 PM
I've got a crazy idea...

...how about you lot add each other to MSN, then you can chat as much as you want from behind your pc monitors rather than posting a load of utter drivel on the forums that means absolutley bugger all to anyone except you lot :P

Or like Aragorn said, you could always walk those 10meters and physically talk to each other - it's a nice day, go and get some beers (coke for the young'uns) and relax on the grass verge talking of days gone by (or car's)...

Thankyou :wink: :lol:

Jim

Thats a good idea. maybe everyone should do that, defeat the idea of a forum, AND keep novaload as busy as it was this morning......

Jack
17-06-05, 05:37 PM
i have seen them on nova saloons. it looks awful. a bit like a shopping trolley.

Maybe a subtle boot lid spoiler. But whats the point in put a big spoiler on? it's heavy, it slows the car down and people will laugh, because it is extremely disfuctional.

You wait til you have owned a car which requires a rear spoiler to keep the downforce on the rear wheels and you will know what I am talking about.

If you want to increase the downforce on an FWD car, you put a front spoiler on, this keeps the front wheels of the car down at high speeds.

When you hit about 130+mph, you will find the front of the car lifting up, this is resolved by putting a front spoiler on.

Until your car can do those sorts of speeds, i would bother.
I've been saying this for years.... all the local chavs round here have big spoilers that look like they came flat packed from (p)Ikea on their FWD 1.0 cars.... surely a rear wing on a small engined FWD car will slow it down with little benefit, being that the driving wheels are up front lol

(yes, the GT-Four is 4WD so mine is fully functional lmao)

Don't the cavalier boot lip spoilers fit on the saloon tailgate?

...and saloons came in 1.0, 1.2 and 1.4 flavours btw :wink:

dooooney
17-06-05, 11:16 PM
i dunno but ill look into it and dude we need to fix this engine im home all day 2mos so if u want to help me just knock its the green door

Nick
18-06-05, 01:30 AM
my nan lives in langley

i'l get her to come and say hello

dooooney
18-06-05, 01:42 AM
ok lol ill make some tea lol

Mike.
18-06-05, 01:18 PM

Supercharged.

It's actually only 210 with the works kit.

But that costs 3 grand.

Other manufacturers do a higher bhp conversion for less money.

The only good thing about the works conversion is that you get to keep your full mini/bmw warranty.

only 10bhp out lol, i should have known that as i work in a BMW parts department :lol:

LiGhTnInG
20-06-05, 11:53 AM
Bored of LMC dude? :P

:lol:

It was a bit quiet when I started speaking to the lads on here!!!

Boredom is a bad thing for me!