PDA

View Full Version : DONINGTON

charlottle
15-06-05, 08:26 PM
hi people, just woundering if many of you where going to Donington on the 10th july

charlotte x

srs1
15-06-05, 10:11 PM
chris had put a post up here not so long back char.

i think there are a few coming, i'll prob be watching with riggy.

Matt EvoVI
15-06-05, 10:24 PM
I'm going :D

And i can't bloody wait :P

Matt EvoVI
15-06-05, 10:25 PM
Going to buy a new crash helmet tomorrow especially for this one 8)

srs1
15-06-05, 10:28 PM
you have too much money matt.

you can borrow one of my 2 new ones if you want lol

Matt EvoVI
15-06-05, 10:30 PM
Who has too much money now , two helmets :o

I need one for the Nurburg trip anyway :wink:

srs1
15-06-05, 10:33 PM
i got a full face one and a open face one.
its like deciding what trainers to wear. lmao

Matt EvoVI
15-06-05, 10:36 PM
Speaking of shoes that reminds me i need to get some more tyres sorted of for my track wheels.

Lot's to do no time to do it :?

karl Rowntree
16-06-05, 12:39 AM
A Helmet for the Nurburgring Matt! That means you are going to be driving quick.

Off i go to buy a helmet, need to keep you boys behind me in the nova :lol:

I will be down on sunday afternoon charlotte as i am at billing for the weekend. Wouldnt miss it for the world though mate.

Karl

benji
16-06-05, 07:37 AM
i will definatly be there but the nova won't be :( i'm starting my own company so all my time and cash are going into that at the mo and the nova will have to wait

Matt EvoVI
16-06-05, 04:53 PM
A Helmet for the Nurburgring Matt! That means you are going to be driving quick.

Off i go to buy a helmet, need to keep you boys behind me in the nova :lol:

I will be down on sunday afternoon charlotte as i am at billing for the weekend. Wouldnt miss it for the world though mate.

Karl

I want to be setting some very qwick times out there and me thinks the crash helmet maybe a good idea :wink:

srs1
16-06-05, 05:02 PM
i think strip the rear out of the car too, just for the trip matt.

also, i think a roll cage might help, if you are going for it!

Riggy
16-06-05, 05:19 PM
lol @ matt stripping the evo pmsl and he will prob put the helmet on the company account :wink:

like sean said ill be there watching anyway :lol:

nathan.
16-06-05, 05:40 PM
I'll be there watching. Might book for the afternoon, don't know yet but i'll def be there.

Chris
16-06-05, 05:52 PM
I booked this morning, really looking forward to it now

Chris

Matt EvoVI
16-06-05, 06:01 PM
lol @ matt stripping the evo pmsl and he will prob put the helmet on the company account :wink:

like sean said ill be there watching anyway :lol:

Hummmmmmmmm what a thought :roll: :)

nathan.
16-06-05, 06:07 PM
how many sessions due you get in summer?
i was there in march and i got 7, but that was cheaper.

Glenn xe
17-06-05, 11:10 PM
Im all booked up and i havnt got a new helmet or new tyres :( Might have to start charging double! Think the rallye could do with some new brakes before though. Cant wait. :D

Matt EvoVI
17-06-05, 11:13 PM
Im all booked up and i havnt got a new helmet or new tyres :( Might have to start charging double! Think the rallye could do with some new brakes before though. Cant wait. :D

Mine's booked in Glenn, new front disks and pads and a geometry setup before the day :D

Glenn xe
17-06-05, 11:30 PM
You havnt had them discs for long. What are you putting on it? i hav been looking at 306 gti calipers but they are selling on ebay for silly money!

Matt EvoVI
18-06-05, 01:51 AM
You havnt had them discs for long. What are you putting on it? i hav been looking at 306 gti calipers but they are selling on ebay for silly money!

Not too sure this time I may go with just standard disks and get them dialed to the hub and a set of ferodo pads (excuse the spelling lol).

A friend of mine has his setup like the above and they have lasted him for a ring trip and a couple of track days. :wink:

Can but give it a go :roll: