PDA

View Full Version : sams arches

Anonymous
20-09-00, 07:28 PM
would you mind if i did that to my car? just though id ask coz i was planning summit with mine but i didnt know what. waht were the fronts like to fit? and what size wheels are they. also do u rekon it would suit my car?

Anonymous
20-09-00, 09:16 PM
i dont think it would suit yours to be honest cos you have the widemouth bumper which is fairly square, i havent had a chanc to do the fronts yet, but once my novadosed one is done im gonna finish the old one... the wheels are 205/50/15"s on spacers, they are beemer offset though i have to do some work on the front camber cos the big weelz fucked the front end and the went bald completely on the inside of the tyre so i need to get the whole front end sorted.

I reckon a better choice would be to put a bulge in the bottom of the arch... i have a pic of a euro one with this done, email me if you want to see what it looks like, it looks nice though, but the round arches just wouldnt suit your car...

Anonymous
22-09-00, 06:36 PM
i agree im not gonna bova . i think i was having a mad minuite and later in the night i decided that they would look right on my car. maybe if it waas stripped right down with no spoilers etc

looks good on yours though