PDA

View Full Version : Well so far this last week

scott.parker
15-06-05, 06:11 PM
Well on fridaynight i whent out with a few mates into birmingham and we when to see Wheezer at the carling academy,then sat night we all whent out for mates mrs birthday,was ace we wer in a stretched limmo :P

Then on sunday me and a mate met up with an old school friend of his to see if we could make a band between us,i play guitar mate james plays guitar/bass guitar and other guy addam plays drums "he's amazing"

Well we booked a 4hr slot in a local recording/rehearsal studio ?21 for the sesion,we only did this as it was easy cus none of us had the space to set it up in are houses etc,well wecame out of the studio knowing that the drummer is ace,me and my mate are really good as individuals when we tryed to get eatch other to play alongside to what the other was doing we soon reallised we needed practise between just us to to get some structcher,we have another slot booked soon..

then last night i whent over to birmingham again to watch Black Rebel Motorcycle Club,well they are a realy good perfoming band live but not all there stuff is to my taset,it was more my mates idea then mine,but the tickets wer ?15 so we thoug why not,though the backing band that was on first wer ace they wer called Brian Jonestown Massacre,they wer a kinnda Ocean color scean from Cannada had some good stuff though

Well as im off work for this week im going to try sort any things with the car and get practicing on my songs!

Scott

ANDYRACER
15-06-05, 06:32 PM
Sounds like you've had a fun week. Get one of your demo disks up so we can all listern. :lol:

Marc
15-06-05, 11:39 PM
yeh i wouldnt mind either always into band stuff but then again i will listen to out lol