PDA

View Full Version : i cant decide

pmitch5
15-06-05, 01:40 PM
right then as some of you are aware iv started to spray my car black now its a bog standard nova wi crappy grey seats wi cream roof lining and cream pillars (them that go from dash to roof and where seatbelts attatch)

i just cant decide what colour would look the dogs danglies and want u to help

cheers guys

il be doing the carpets, roof lining (eventually), dash and some new seats eventually

pics of existing interiors would also b good

Marc
15-06-05, 03:48 PM
if the car is black you want something that makes it standout a bit n black and white always go together imo (ask micheal jackson hes been both :lol: )

boredbloke
15-06-05, 07:03 PM
Don't do it all black cos thas just wrong personally i'd go black n red

it's what i was going to do to my interior but since then i've decided it didn't quite go with the outside of the car,

so i ditched the idea to colour code with the outside but it'll look smart if you do any colour right.

ade
15-06-05, 07:10 PM
black external with chrome detailing (bumper strips only - not side strips). Like the Diamonds Black GSi that Anna's got (see 2ltr gallery)

Inside go for dark grey set up from a GSi including dash...

Keep it classy - non of this painting little bits of the dash etc...doesnt look right.

Get a set of nice alloys and lower it...

if you can afford it get the roof lining, fdoor cards and seats retrimmed in alacantera, leather, suede or 1/2 1/2 of both...grey (anthracite) and black...