PDA

View Full Version : horn lock

sickrabbit
15-06-05, 12:21 PM
since changing the steering wheel , the bloomin horn goes of at random...any ideas please ?? :oops:

the mrs wasnt too happy when it went off for the entire 2mile journey as she drove home alone last Friday........ :twisted:

General Baxter
15-06-05, 12:23 PM
my blue one does it when i turn the wheel

beep get out my way im turning here :lol:

sickrabbit
15-06-05, 12:25 PM
i just normally smack the little blighter , ( does it on turning also ) think as soon as this back of mines a bit better i,ll attack it with gt-85.....

mad-driver
15-06-05, 01:00 PM

must be a 1 litre thing eh nick :wink:

General Baxter
15-06-05, 01:13 PM
yep the brakes are shite ;)

back on topic homos :roll:

Aragorn
15-06-05, 06:53 PM
my cav gsi steering wheel did that at it was the rubber thing on the front of the steering wheel, if i unclipped the bottom edge it would stop

maybe the wires dangling loose inside the horn access panel thing?

sickrabbit
17-06-05, 04:03 PM
i,ve just turned me engine over -keep the battery topped up like ( bad back no driving ) and found the fuse had blown regarding the horn....
so i replaced it - the horn refuses to work and if pressed the ignition lights dim - help !!

sickrabbit
17-06-05, 07:04 PM
well managed to uner me motor and checked the horn - its had it - me missus wore me horn out !! I really fancy getting some loud airhorns - something that,ll cause a sonic boom - but she wont let me .......

whilst down under I notice that me bloomin blue valve dust covers have been nicked again.......

IS NOTHING SACRED?

ogginz
19-06-05, 09:06 PM
MIne done that aswell. Once went off and stayed on whilst I waz driving past 3 of my managers on there lunch breaks at Tesco's.... not good!
I just re-wired the horn myself and made a button.
Olly

ANDYRACER
20-06-05, 12:19 AM
Just fit a air-horn. There funny as fuk. :lol:

Ste L
20-06-05, 12:39 AM

you just reminded me of a funny vid i seen where someguy's horn got wired to his brakes :lol: :lol: :lol: