PDA

View Full Version : cant get in

excorsafan
15-06-05, 09:33 AM
on my nova it has electric windows and central locking but it is also delocked without an alarm or central locking on the fob. What is the cheapest way I can get the doors to unlock as the car isn't really worth much so i dont want to get an alarm. I heard there is some sort of 3 way box i might be able to get?

Or the other option is to get new doors but i loose my central locking and electric windows but at least ill be able to open with a key lol.

NovalutionGSi
15-06-05, 11:21 AM
if you got new door then you wouldnt have to loose your central locking or elecy windows! just rip them out of the old doors and put them in the new doors.

i'm coming up to spraying and fitting a pair of de-locked doors but i've just had an alarm fitted.

-tucny-
15-06-05, 03:03 PM
if its delocked, and you havnt got an alarm or keyfob is it unlocked all the time? get ur self on eaby for a cheap easy fit alarm/central locking kit. its gotta cost less than having to buy a new car after this one gets nicked!

Aragorn
15-06-05, 07:12 PM
ive seen remote central locking kits in halfords for not much money so u could buy one of those and attach it to your existing setup

ade
15-06-05, 07:22 PM
if youre a reall lazy sod and you cant get in the car coz its locked - climb in through the boot

:D

unless that s delocked too - in which case how did you even get in? (or did you lose the fob - in which case - yer a numpty! - only jokin :) )

:roll:

Halfords - central locking kit - ?29.99

replace existing system - easy.

:wink: