PDA

View Full Version : Llandow track day(p.5 for reports)

Lee
14-06-05, 08:27 PM
PVG are now taking bookings for our Llandow trackday in August. The price is currently ?55, but will be raising to ?85 on FRIDAY 17th JUNE.

Passenger rides in Novatech's Cavalier or Nova race cars will be available throughout the day. We also have a fully qualified ARDS race instructor for one-to-one tuition.

For more info and to book, check out the members area of www.pvgevents.net. Non Members need to send an Email to info@pvguk.net expressing your interest, but DO IT NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP

For non members, the price (either ?55 or ?85) includes free membership, and this promises to be a right belter of a weekend!!

srs1
14-06-05, 08:30 PM
i have already booked and paid.

i recon it is going to be a right scream.

and it looks like its going to be my first proper track session.

Stuart
14-06-05, 08:42 PM
oh fcuk, your going sean?!?!?! ill cancel my place then lmao.

nathan.
14-06-05, 09:03 PM
really would love to come. But i get back from a holiday in newquay the day before. I just won't have time :cry: :cry:

srs1
14-06-05, 09:05 PM
yes you can

benji
14-06-05, 10:43 PM
i've booked. nath go straight from newquay to cardiff stop with us in cardiff on the sunday night then travel to llandow in the morning. i'm at donington the day after i get back from newquay if the cars done, only got 3 weeks

karl Rowntree
14-06-05, 11:22 PM
:oops: Ive been so busy at work i forgot to get booked up for this!

Off goes Karl to book up :wink:

P.S Me and andy will be in the nova sport for this one :D

Karl

LURCHIO_NOVA
15-06-05, 12:28 AM
im not shure if im gonna go yet! gotta decide what to do to the engine soon as posssible cus as it is i dont think the suppa 1.4 SRI will do much round there ( will need a calendar to time me)

Stuart
15-06-05, 07:50 AM
im going in a 1.2 ;) so im sure an sri will be fine.

BigRuss
15-06-05, 09:14 AM
Passenger rides in Novatech's Cavalier or Nova race cars will be available throughout the day. We also have a fully qualified ARDS race instructor for one-to-one tuition :lol: :lol:

Now that sounds interesting!!! :lol:

Might well be up for this now, Nova race cars hey :lol: :lol:

BigRuss
15-06-05, 09:20 AM
Just e-mailed info@PVG to express my interest/booking.

There is a camp site that actually backs on to the circuit if anyone wants to camp over the night before. Both owned by the same people.

Russell

NovalutionGSi
15-06-05, 09:50 AM
would make the trip but tis a bit far form Norfolk plus got a lot of work to do on the GSi.

no doubt there will be many pictures up to make me wish i had gone!

Lee
15-06-05, 11:10 AM
Just e-mailed info@PVG to express my interest/booking.

There is a camp site that actually backs on to the circuit if anyone wants to camp over the night before. Both owned by the same people.

Russell

Thats the plan, most of us will be travelling down on the friday night and having a barbie and a few beers

Stuart
15-06-05, 11:55 AM
travel lodge on the M4 for me ;)

or go stay at a mates in swansea
fcuk camping!

nova---chris
15-06-05, 02:28 PM
Ive just booked up and i dont even have a nova that works yet!
I might be bringing the rover if all else fails! lmfao!
:lol: :lol:

srs1
15-06-05, 05:18 PM
your a bit keen.
the track session is on a monday. you camp over on the sunday night.

its not the harrods sales you know

Lee
15-06-05, 07:06 PM
IMPORTANT

Can everyone who has sent an email to info@pvguk.net please resend to info@pvgevents.net , as the first address is having a few problems.

Lee
15-06-05, 08:10 PM
BTTT

scott.parker
15-06-05, 09:11 PM
Tutt Tutt no post bumping on this forums :lol:

Well if your going to make it less obvious :wink:

Oh and i hope most on here who are going are going to help if numbers are low by adding that small amount more.

Scott

Lee
15-06-05, 10:44 PM
sorry if anyones offended by the post bumping. Just thought it was important, thats all.

srs1
15-06-05, 10:53 PM
i too think people should join in. if you look at the track it is actually a quick circuit from what i can see.

long straights and a few twistys.
think this'll be a good circuit to see which cars out handle.

straights for big engines and long sweeping bends and a hairpin for the small blocks.
should be good to drive and watch.

benji
15-06-05, 11:32 PM
seans is the next 2.0l to get raped by my 1400. :wink: 3 1400 will be there to rape you this time :lol:

LURCHIO_NOVA
16-06-05, 12:00 AM
is the price still ?55 on the friday day because i get paid on thusday at midnight so i cant book till friday?

scott.parker
16-06-05, 02:05 AM
Lee i was just pulling your leg :wink: :lol:

And SRI mike,use a credit card??

Scott

BigRuss
16-06-05, 02:24 PM
I'm in, just had a "what to do" E-mail as I don't have Paypal.

See You all there guys and girls :D

benji Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seans is the next 2.0l to get raped by my 1400. 3 1400 will be there to rape you this time

I intend doing a lot of BIG BLOCK bashing :o :lol: :lol: 8)

Dan
16-06-05, 05:34 PM
i'll bring me overalls then :wink: :lol:

I've been booked for a while now so will be attending :D

Lee
16-06-05, 11:26 PM
Looks like i might even have a decent gearbox in her as well, and me TAS mounts have turned up too!! Rock on!!

Chris
17-06-05, 01:03 AM
Gutted, I wont be able to make this one, funds are rather low, before Donington my car needs a clutch, and tyres, then before the ring trip it will need new brakes too. Dont think I will have much change out of ?1k, plus the ring trip too :cry:

Chris

nova---chris
17-06-05, 06:05 AM
i decided to book up for this one. so the nova better be ready. or ill be drifting the rover 620i lmfao with baby buggy ect in the boot!

:)

benji
17-06-05, 07:33 AM
Gutted, I wont be able to make this one, funds are rather low, before Donington my car needs a clutch, and tyres, then before the ring trip it will need new brakes too. Dont think I will have much change out of ?1k, plus the ring trip too :cry:

Chris

chris, i can book it now for you, then you sort me out in august if cash is short at the mo?

Chris
17-06-05, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the offer Ben but I wont be able to afford it in August, too much to sort out on the car ready for the ring.

Appreciate the thought though

Top man :+:

Chris

dhdev (Oli)
17-06-05, 07:49 AM
Just got booked up!

I feel sorry for the big blocks going, what with the benji, big russ, stuart :wink: and now me too :twisted:

but look on the bright side its not till august so theres still time to fit a small block :lol:

NovaNeil
17-06-05, 12:20 PM
I'll be there in my mates 2.0 16v Egg.... sorry Corsa :D

Neil

nova---chris
17-06-05, 02:40 PM
wouldnt feel to sorry for the big blocks! :)
i dont. i may get whooped but being its my first track day racing and people arent really gonna intrest me. just learning the car is more a first that day for me. But im sure with a bit of practice it wont be to far of the pace. :)
the rover that is :)

Lee
17-06-05, 03:35 PM
I feel sorry for the big blocks going, what with the benji, big russ, stuart :wink: and now me too :twisted:

:

Ive got a big block, but ive also got a set of Toyo's :lol:

srs1
17-06-05, 04:55 PM
wouldnt feel to sorry for the big blocks! :)
i dont. i may get whooped but being its my first track day racing and people arent really gonna intrest me. just learning the car is more a first that day for me. But im sure with a bit of practice it wont be to far of the pace. :)
the rover that is :)

i am the same with you on this one chris.

first time ever on the track, so just want to learn how the car is really.
but dont be alarmed, i dont like to be pushed off the track either.

benji
17-06-05, 05:26 PM
chris if you are anywhere near oli i will get a 2.0 16v instead of a 1.6 16v

nova---chris
17-06-05, 05:30 PM
im sure it wont go round corners tho beji. i might have to drift the nova round due to that ugly weight :)

take into account. the car isnt finished yet. nor setup. hence the track day. But im hoping to have some 15 inch slicks or at least cut inters for the day.

benji
17-06-05, 05:40 PM
mine will be on slicks, failing that it will be on yoko a048 semi slicks

Dan
17-06-05, 05:41 PM
Just remember trackdays are to drive your car how you want to and to the best of your ability, Its not about racing. As is always said, it dont matter if you have 400bhp and can nail it up the straight, if you get caught you should pull over as the person behind has caught you thus going faster. Either that or ruin someone else's fun as it only takes a second to let them by and then continue :!:

Alas track courtesy is becoming less nowadays as is seen at the weekend show sessions like castlecombe etc. (usually followed at some point in the day with some poor sod being towed of in a wreck :| )

nova---chris
17-06-05, 05:44 PM
agreed dan. im really looking forward to it. But theres always peeps sniping and wanting to ram you of the road. Hopefully it will be a good learning curve tho and will come out oif it unscathed.
Might go down the instructor route for the first track day. could well be worth it just to get confidence up.

Im not saying ill be ap ussy cat when on track. but some of us have alot more experience . :)

benji
17-06-05, 05:48 PM
you will find that everone will be well behaved because the pvg is organising it. and any banter is just that, nothing sinister. the proble is when you get a stuck up pratt in a flash car driving like a girl and not wanting to be passed by a nova, i've had this trouble behind a few cars, notably a audi tt at donington and a diablo also at doninton.

scott.parker
18-06-05, 03:09 AM
Well im just looking forward to driving the car at full pelt with all new set up to how it go's. as you know benji you wer going better at donny then i was so i moved of line and let you through,i did not know the track that well.

you will find that everone will be well behaved because the pvg is organising it. and any banter is just that, nothing sinister. the proble is when you get a stuck up pratt in a flash car driving like a girl and not wanting to be passed by a nova, i've had this trouble behind a few cars, notably a audi tt at donington and a diablo also at doninton.

lol that nobba in the black TT he was a right ponce i mean we must have all got stuck behinde that every lap! :lol:

Scott

DaveMarshall
19-06-05, 12:04 AM
Get them throttle bodies on Scott!!

Lee
19-06-05, 12:37 PM
agreed, and get ready to pull over cos mine just lost weight, and Dave's has got a huge Hair dryer under the bonnet!!!

Stuart
22-06-05, 02:04 PM
looks like we will pay an extra ?35.
Poss unlimmited passengers, open lane etc.

Chris
23-06-05, 11:18 PM
I should be in, I have money, time off work just need to book it now

BigRuss
26-06-05, 05:03 PM
Well Well, I've been away on holiday for the last ten days and You big block boys appear to be bringing excuses already :lol:

"I'm only going to be getting used to the car......." :lol: :lol:

llandow circuit is not like Donnington or Silverstone or even Castle Combe.

It is only 0.8miles/lap, nobody, I repeat NOBODY will get in to 5th gear on this circuit.

Llandow is where all us local guys go to test our rally/racing cars. It suits well set up nimble little cars. It will be a very good day, I have no doubts of that. If anyone appears to be catching me I'll certainly pull over for them to pass by..................................... but that isn't going to happen unless I have a problem :wink:

Stuart
27-06-05, 08:35 AM
ill just park up in a layby before the track so i dont get in anyones way lol

Russ, your not allowed to go on holiday!!! :p

Chris
28-06-05, 10:35 PM
All payed, time sorted, I am hiring a Discovery for a couple of days so am trailoring the car there

scott.parker
29-07-05, 02:44 PM
Well due to lack of work over the last few months(unless i get some sorted today or monday) im out of this one guys even though im fully paid up as well,i just have no money to do it,i need new tyres on the nova and could do with new brakes,i will just have to see how it go's,didnt expect this to happen really as i was looking forward to it so much as well :roll: :(

Scott

nova---chris
29-07-05, 04:44 PM
cant wait to break down first lap!

scott.parker
29-07-05, 04:52 PM
Ahhhh :x how ironic! now its not the fact i have no work,i have just said yes to working cash in hand for a mate all weekend,and then i get a call with an offer for work from monday on till the end of august,so now its not having time to sort the car,and probably not being able to go to it due to having work :lol: "two bus's at once springs to mind"

Scott

Lee
29-07-05, 06:26 PM
Well im touching all the wood I can, but it would appear my car is ready!! Just a shakedown next saturday before departure.

Dont think ill drive it this week :lol:

Mark Beeson
30-07-05, 10:20 AM
Just got booked up!

but look on the bright side its not till august so theres still time to fit a small block :lol:

olly whats the your problem with big block engines? As proven round the Ring unless your small block has has thousands thrown at it is has no chance even against a standard big block.

Shall we start a post on how your cars completly stipped out and how my car with full interior is faster round a track?

karl Rowntree
30-07-05, 01:05 PM
Mark beeson GAY Calm down big lad, this is how wars start!

P.S dont forget your handbag tonight :lol:

krobinson
30-07-05, 05:58 PM
Mark beeson GAY Calm down big lad, this is how wars start!

P.S dont forget your handbag tonight :lol:

Lmao!!

Keith

nova---chris
30-07-05, 10:33 PM
' I cant belive it '

:lol:

Lee
31-07-05, 12:09 PM
ive got a feeling us 'big blockers' are gonna struggle in wales though. Llandow lends itself towards nippy handling.

Looking forward to finding out though :lol:

BigRuss
31-07-05, 12:44 PM
Mark Beeson Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dhdev (Oli) wrote:
Just got booked up!

I feel sorry for the big blocks going, what with the benji, big russ, stuart and now me too

but look on the bright side its not till august so theres still time to fit a small block

olly whats the your problem with big block engines? As proven round the Ring unless your small block has has thousands thrown at it is has no chance even against a standard big block.

Shall we start a post on how your cars completly stipped out and how my car with full interior is faster round a track?

:o :o

hmmmmmm, we'll see :lol:

Bottlethroddy Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:09 pm Post subject:

ive got a feeling us 'big blockers' are gonna struggle in wales though. Llandow lends itself towards nippy handling.

Looking forward to finding out though

again, hmmmmmm, we'll see :lol:

nova---chris
31-07-05, 04:38 PM
thought you might have summat to say on that one russ lmao!

scott.parker
04-08-05, 08:10 PM
Defo not going,still no new front tyres,and i told chris he can let his mate have my room at the B&B now,shame as i was looking forward to the catch up and wanted to test the car out,and also pasenger in both of the chris's cars :wink:

Ah well more then just that day i guess.

Scott

Stuart
04-08-05, 09:01 PM
im still going, but with no car for track use lol

just trying to cut a deal with mr PVG although he seems a little hard to get hold of lol

benji
04-08-05, 09:17 PM
no nova?? why? are you takingthe battlecruiser round

BigRuss
08-08-05, 07:07 PM
well, where do I begin??

Just got back in the house after unloading the van and putting the car back in the unit....

What a good day :D :D :D

What an excellent day actually :D :D

Nobody crashed + nobody span out etc...

Benji had a bit of a bad day :( , he had a nightmare actually. I'll leave him do the explaining :cry:

It was a pleasure to meet up with those of you I knew again and also to meet some new faces too :D

Some nice machinery there today and tbh everybody was trying hard and pushing there cars well, well done.

I took quite a few people out in the revver and everyone seemed impressed, at least that's what they said anyway :oops:

Hope to do it all again soon,

Russell

PS. AARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My sunburn hurts!!

Dan
08-08-05, 08:39 PM
Excellent day again, and mucho abuse by most. I think its the first event i have slagged myself around abit jumping in as passenger and some cases driver in other peoples cars. Learnt alot today again as did quite a few of us.

I also gave a few more passenger rides than normal (as did stuart in my car lmao) So the few that have always wondered have seen what the little 8v could do and hopefully were pleasantly suprised. In the morning i took it fairly steady and just increased the pace during the day as i learnt the track bit by bit.

Russ was as already expected the fastest of the day and a few as did myself had the pleasure of going out with him to see how well a certified idiot can do ;) awesome 8) :D (esp when that cav was on track). Once benji's was up and running i was very impressed with how the tyres he uses work and just the mental amounts of grip they offer 8)

The day went very very well, the track was to be fair empty most of the day and actually getting caught up just didnt happen through excellent track manners by all 'if' you actually found yourself behind anyone. lets hope a few more days like this crop up

scott.parker
08-08-05, 09:24 PM
Glad the day whent well guys,again shame i never got to be there lads,Dan mate if i had come along you would of had someone to have got cought behined :lol:

Well done all,i hope stu took some pics,if and when he was not jumping in and out of passenger side doors :wink:

Scott

BigRuss
08-08-05, 09:33 PM
Russ was as already expected the fastest of the day and a few as did myself had the pleasure of going out with him to see how well a certified idiot can do awesome (esp when that cav was on track).

Certified idiot, how dare you!!

:twisted: :lol: :o

Lee
08-08-05, 09:53 PM
was good to meet those of you i managed to speak to in between keeping up with how quickly my tires wore out. That lil track was pretty hard on the ole offside front (all the valver boys will sympathise with me on that one) and every wheel on me car found itself in that prime position to take the full abuse :lol:

Found myself in the passenger seat of Dans when he'd got his eye in. Think i remember clapping twice in apreciation of not only the guys skill, but the way the cars set up. Found myself saying to myself that we were going too fast for the corner a few times, then realised we'd gone around it :lol:

Olly mate, the hammer head wasnt a skid pan, but nice drifting anyway :lol: :lol:

Was very impressed by your car Russ, and i think you were the only guy i had to pull over for (mainly due to the wonderful emptyness of the track as mentioned)

Glad Benji got it going in the end, and the car is a testament to him, as i couldnt catch him for shit, and im probly running nearly twice the power. Many thanks to you for the help with Daves earth strap too, and the loan of the jack (used a lot of jacks today) :lol:

In the end, i came away with a grin on my face, and a set of coilovers and a Diff on my shopping list. :lol:

BigRuss
08-08-05, 10:10 PM
Was very impressed by your car Russ, and i think you were the only guy i had to pull over for (mainly due to the wonderful emptyness of the track as mentioned)

Glad Benji got it going in the end, and the car is a testament to him, as i couldnt catch him for s**t, and im probly running nearly twice the power.

You selling your engine and building a 1400 now?

You do realise you just posted on a public forum that, "You couldn't catch Benji for shit" and " You were the only guy I had to pull over for"

Only joking, cheers for the comments :lol:

Lee
08-08-05, 10:12 PM
LOL, will be interesting to see what perves we can drag in from google :lol:

You selling your engine and building a 1400 now?

nope, but some slicks would be nice, and a diff, and some better boingy bits. :lol: :lol:

srs1
08-08-05, 11:45 PM
what a day!

even thou my car handled like a sack of spuds. i learnt alot today.
i went out early with stu and bu the end of the day had learnt to handle the car well better.

i like to thank dan for showing me the ways, i took him out, he took me out.
then he took me out in my car. from that alone, he showed me loads of pottential in the car, and his out and out attack every corner approach reflected in my driving all afternoon. my poor poor tires will thank him later.

the circuit was short, fast and very hard work.
cant wait for another session.

i pulled over for russ too, he is possessed. what a driver!

BigRuss
08-08-05, 11:56 PM
What is it with you people :o ?

I've been called a certified idiot and possessed in one day!! :lol:

It's fair to say that when I put my helmet on the red mist does seem to descend a little..... :twisted: :twisted:

srs1
09-08-05, 12:02 AM
its the only words that can describe you i'm afraid russ.

i was scared for you, after seeing you take those corners.

balls of steel as i said today. balls of steel

BigRuss
09-08-05, 12:05 AM
were you scared for me while you were in the car or watching?

I seem to remember you going very quiet for those 3 or 4 laps while reeling that touring car cavalier in...... :lol:

Chris
09-08-05, 12:06 AM
Top day.

I have just got in and am absolutley knackered. We had a good run back, managed to cruise at a much higher speed due to the trailor being balanced correctly.

I had a fairly easy day with no problems, apart from the mentioned n/s/f tyre, but thats the problem with using road tyres. My car seemed to be performing pretty well apart from the bus-stop, just couldnt get enough lock in there to get it round. I think I suprised a few people with the line I was taking after going out in the little 1.4, but my car was a little less unstable LMFAO, it was interesting and I think I managed to find the limit of the car, and the head gasket!!

Top day, thanks everyone

Chris

P.S I said I wouldnt be overtaken by a half painted car, I was provede wrong, Benji got past me.....

...On the M5 up a hill :lol: :lol: :lol:

benji
09-08-05, 12:08 AM
not long been home, what a weekend.

fun started on staurday when the car still had no doors, bumpers, tailgate,seats, wiring loom. needed the brakes bleeding, tracking doing, and probably more stuff i forgotten.

sunday at 11 chris rang to say he was on the way. my car still wasn't finished. and my trailer hadn't arrived.

i got the car started when the trailer turned up and drove on to it. i eventually made it to the sheeplys in llandow at around 7.00 so we went down the pub.(it'd be rude not to)

next day we got to the track early, got the car off the trailer and it wouldn't start. i think everyone there had a hand in trying to get it started, a BIG thanks has to got to RUSS, he len't me a battery, jumpleads, hose clips, and directede me to his local motor factors and got me a huge discount. i replaced the plugs, leads, dizzy cap, rotor arm. and it strated, drove round the carpark and left it to idle while i fixed my bumper on(cheers chris) with tiewraps. while doing this the engine stalled and wouldn't start again. in the end a bad earth to the ignition module was found(again thanks to chris) when this was replaced it started first time and drove great for about 2 hours. a few people had passenger rides, some i didn't even catch their names. thenk rexy jumped in, and after giving sean some abuse for chickening out into the pits(turned out to be stu in seans car) i managed to ram it in to 2nd, from 7000+rpm in 3rd. cue massive crack and much missfiring. rolled into the pits and had a quick look. and decided it was game over for today, and time to blage some rides. cheers to dan for taking me out and again to russ for showing me a nova that handles like no front wheel drive car should.

further investigation showed my engine probs to be a snapped cam follower, and the collets had popped off the valve. so i'll whip off the head and assess the damage, hopefully it will be doe intime for RWYB @ pod in 2 weeks, but i doubt it.

so all in all it was a excellent weekend and we should do more like this.

soon :)

2 last thanks. matt from PVG for sorting it all out and sean for sorting out the B+B(which i would recommend to anybody thinking of staying in that end of wales)

benji
09-08-05, 12:24 AM
chris, i would of owned your ass if i saw you on track. lol

BigRuss
09-08-05, 12:25 AM
Chris,

I think everyone that came in the car with Me used that line after me showing them, you can carry a lot more speed in to the right hander on to the back straight then.

Everyone that came in the car must have thought WTF though as i started going cross country :lol: :lol:

benji
09-08-05, 12:26 AM
i used that line after going out with dan

BigRuss
09-08-05, 12:30 AM
like I said, everyone saw me doing it and thought oooh I'll try that :lol: :lol:

Stuart
09-08-05, 08:15 AM
i never got the camera out once on monday lol, i just couldnt be arsed with it while i was trying to slag my way round peoples cars lol. I did get some of the performance mincing on sunday evening though.
I dont think dan understood what "sighting" laps mean....... he was running at near full speed as soon as we hit the track lmao.
Russ your car rocks, and the rustic noises from the box are all part of its mental character, and you are a total nutter :D

have to say i was actually scared about driving out on track, but since dans car gives me so much confidence on the road it obviously had to transpire to the track too. So i had an awesome ammount of fun ragging round....... Much to bottlethroddys joy he thought he passed Dan, and promptly took the piss out of him in the pits hee hee, i was only being polite and pulling over lmao.

Sean, for some unbeknown mental reason, chucked me his keys, hmm if i was ever to be mad and put a valver in a nova id have to fit a plate diff as the first mod! even before proper sus lol. Understeer then oversteern without changing anything in the driving position, its jsut crazy! I dont think ive been as scared and laughing as much in my life, and im sure Will can back that up hee hee.

excellent day and we will have to get another one sorted soonish (but keep it short and twisty)

benji
09-08-05, 09:27 AM
anyone up for mallory park?? thats a short and twisty circuit and days there are usually cheap. same with cadwell

Lee
09-08-05, 10:02 AM
Much to bottlethroddys joy he thought he passed Dan, and promptly took the p**s out of him in the pits hee hee, i was only being polite and pulling over lmao.

LOL, was more an exclamation of disbelief rather than piss taking. :lol:

Like the idea of mallory park, took the Jetta round it a few years back. Nice circuit, especially when the temp chicane before the main straight is removed.

Rexy
09-08-05, 10:32 AM
As many has said it was an absolute awesome day out, Big thanks to everybody who took me out even Officer Cartman, sean for taking us, Dar for the brake pads and disk's and chris for sorting out the B&B oh and stu for the cherrys.

Dan's car was amazing as many have said before, It's feels like a virgin's love hole, extremely tight and well setup. Chris was doing the round's well and anybody who say's a valver can't handle for shit needs there head feeling. Benji, poor lad felt for u matey, Least you managed to get some track time before she gave up.

In all excellent day, which just leave's The Focus Rs, Numerous saxo's, bmw 318, Vw tourer thing "Owned" you knows it Clart. Now wheres that credit card, Lets get this nova sorted :D

Stuart
09-08-05, 10:54 AM
repsect my authorotahhhhhhh

those cherries hurt lol

i wonder if russ kept the stickers on his car?

I did like the way chris filled the foot wells with tyre smoke as he put a nice number 11 before the bus stop when he tried to "get" sean

Chris
09-08-05, 11:14 AM
I wasnt trying to 'get' sean just wanted to follow him round and watch his lines that he was taking. But whenever I came up behind him about to overtake he pulled into the pits :roll: LOL

Chris

nova---chris
09-08-05, 12:24 PM
Well what a weekend. Finally the car was sorted by midday saturday. Its first test miles were to be on llandows finest track LMFAO!

Started out to dans sunday afternoon save driving straight to the track the same day (thanks to dan and family for putting us up) , Once at dans we proceeded to check the cars over and give them a final shake down (altho we had to take half my arches away to get me slicks on) But they were going on come rain or shine!

So sunday morning 6am we were awoken promptly not by our alarms but dans daughters . They must be following in dans footsteps as we thought they were doing a engine change by the sounds of things.! lol.

Anyhow once at llandow it was good to see that quite a few novas made it. some new faces also. As well as the usual homo's aka stuart/chris/dan/benji ect lol! We had our very own pimp my ride presenter there in Rexy!!! your gay as *uck!
Onto track anyhow!
I think everyone ignored the warm up session and was flat out! lmfao. Some nice cars on display to be honest. Everyone seemed to be going quite well and for once we didnt seem to have any idiots . (long live that) . Russ then offerd to take me out int he screamer and oh dear!!! That cav tourer thing was out infront of us and russ just said were racing that lmfao!!! After 1 broken wing mirror / fooked front left tyre / he reeled in the cav lap after lap. Must admit that nova is seriously quick!!!!! And shows the years of work put in to make it go like that! top stuff mate and cheers. Dans went through another day very well again!! (reliable isnt the word) lol.
But i finally had to give in after a collapsed thrust bearing we think. !! bOOOO!
Anyhow big thanks to everyone who went. Great day well controlled. hope we can have more like it in the future. Well done all!

BigRuss
09-08-05, 02:51 PM
Sean,

Sorry mate, got a bit confused. It was Chris in the car when I was reeling the Cavalier touring car in, sorry mate.

Rexy,

Sorry mate, you are first in the que on the next track day :wink:

Nova---chris

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: It was fun reeling that Cavalier in wasn't it? 8)

You did go quiet for about 4 laps :lol: :lol:

It's true to say that I know Llandow quite well, but it is only a short circuit which is very easy to learn. You should all know it as well as me after yesterday's antics.
I'm not naming names but a couple of people are saying things like, it suited stripped out small block cars etc...

All I'm going to say is this, get your arses up to Trax. Silverstone circuit has some fast fast straights and some wicked fast sweeping bends to tackle. Should suit you bigger power boys yes?

hhmmmmmmmm, well see :lol:

Stuart
09-08-05, 03:56 PM
Oh and if you ever have insomnia, then get dan to drive you at about 55/60ish in his car. You will get the nodding dog then fall fast asleep :D so its not such an animal afterall lol. I think thats the 3rd or 4th time ive fallen asleep in his car on the way back from something.

nova---chris
09-08-05, 04:02 PM
Lol @ Russ.
I did go quiet. I didnt want to take your concentration. Especially seeing how late you were braking. I thought you wasnt gonna use them at certain points. But i really enjoyed those laps. some of the quickest and most aggressive driving ive sat in on.

Infact hopefully at other curcuits i could weigh your car down again and go for another passenger ride? lol!

I do need a word with you about the powersteering thing mate.
I think its the way to go for me! :P