PDA

View Full Version : Front lights

pmitch5
14-06-05, 01:21 PM
rite o not 2 sure if this is styling or tech but hey...

i reeeeally like the bmw angel eyes but i dont wana change the style of a nova cos a nova shud b a nova and not a vw front or sumet IMO neway and was wondering if there is anyone who has made angel eyes for a nova yet cos i aint seen em not even in total vauxhal mag

cheers

Matt2107
14-06-05, 01:35 PM
There's normally someone selling some on ebay mate but to be honest they look a bit dodgy.

There's at least one guy on here with them but cant remember his id.

pmitch5
14-06-05, 01:55 PM
oh rite il have a gander n c if not can u get sum kind of smoked front light liek the ones you can get for rear or is this kinda ilegal and effect the light given out (and there aint much of that on a standard nova)lol

Matt2107
14-06-05, 01:58 PM
I'm guessing any tinting of head lights is deff illegal.

pmitch5
14-06-05, 01:59 PM
ah well neva mind il keep my eyes open for inspiration cheers neway

Rick_Nova
14-06-05, 02:59 PM
yer try ebay, they sell MK1 versions for ?99, same guy does mk2 for ?110,

boredbloke
14-06-05, 10:27 PM
are you sure the mk2 ones are still available?

afaik they were limited edition novaloaded used to have em looked sweet as it goes!

the mk1's only have the 1 ring in them makes em look abit odd imo

the mk2 ones did look good though!

NovaGuy1400SRi
18-06-05, 09:28 AM
some euro corsa's had tinted front lights, seen a couple of corsa's going about with tinted front lights on them around here, so they must be legal(unless they change them back for MOT's), but i dont know how you would go about getting them tinted so they are legal.

Dod
18-06-05, 09:02 PM
are you sure the mk2 ones are still available?

afaik they were limited edition novaloaded used to have em looked sweet as it goes!

the mk1's only have the 1 ring in them makes em look abit odd imo

the mk2 ones did look good though!

You dont know who had them, i'd love a set.

Was thinkin on getting a set of E36 BMW head lights, cutting them and trying to fit them behindd the Nova lenses, big job but it'd be worth it though.

Jack
20-06-05, 04:08 PM
you can get e-marked tinted lights for the corsa, but I've never seen any for the nova.

I've got a couple of sets of angel eye rings which I was going to put to my lights but couldn't be arsed in the end lol.

Dod
20-06-05, 11:29 PM
you can get e-marked tinted lights for the corsa, but I've never seen any for the nova.

I've got a couple of sets of angel eye rings which I was going to put to my lights but couldn't be a*** in the end lol.

You could just post them to me, i'd be greatful and happy!!

Jack
21-06-05, 10:56 AM
....if you post me a cheque first then yes :lol:

Dod
21-06-05, 10:41 PM
How little would you need for em?