PDA

View Full Version : Glovebox

mad-driver
14-06-05, 10:58 AM
Hi peeps

Did any nova's come with a locking glove box? i ask because ive just put a 6 disk changer in mine and would like to keep it there with the little robbing gits that are around taking a liking to it

Are there any ways i can put a lock in or steal a lock from another car that will fit?

sam

boredbloke
14-06-05, 12:52 PM
yeah bolt on a big fooker padlock and bracket!

that'd be well funny!

Dpnova
14-06-05, 01:14 PM
no locking glove box would really stop someone if they wanted in

pmitch5
14-06-05, 01:34 PM
neva seen one myself but hey...who nos whats out here

cud u not put a false floor in ur pasenger side and build it into that sumhow ??? just an idea cos im guna b putin a purspex floor in mine to cover my amps (hopefully)

mad-driver
14-06-05, 01:44 PM
neva seen one myself but hey...who nos whats out here

cud u not put a false floor in ur pasenger side and build it into that sumhow ??? just an idea cos im guna b putin a purspex floor in mine to cover my amps (hopefully)

yea its an idea, but i dont wanna be drilling big holes and changing everything coz the cars in such mint condition i dont wanna spoil it

cheers for the comments anyway, ill just have to find a way

-tucny-
14-06-05, 01:55 PM
i put a six disc in my glove box. i took the glove box out and bolted it to it. so it carnt be taken out without the glove box coming out. if a theif tried to do that then the alarm would have been going off for a while and hopefully they would have s**t it and run off.

iv got the changer in my other car behind one of the trim panels in the back of the car with a little flap that lifts up to put the magazine in, just to make it a bit tricky for a theif.