PDA

View Full Version : Guess which sexy cow passed his driving test on friday!

Mr_Moo
14-06-05, 06:54 AM
FINALLY................

1st time, 4 minors :D

Jules
14-06-05, 08:20 AM
Was it Hulk Hogan?
:lol:

Mike
14-06-05, 09:30 AM
i didnt no jakki degg could drive??

1st timer me aswell! lol

still lovley clean lincense aswell 8)

scott.parker
14-06-05, 10:46 AM
Good on you"who ever you are?" :roll:

I got the same on my test first time and 1minor,and i just have done my time for the three points so they can be taken off now.

Scott

sickrabbit
14-06-05, 10:47 AM
congratulations m8-well done!! - go easy and get used to your new found freedom.......
some one gave me some good advise after i passed .....watch for idiots at roundabouts who are on their mobiles .......if you havent learnt this already......they dont signal too well - this is now an everyday occurance to me and I,m used to it , but it still can put the wind up when some beggar cuts over you going left ta the last minute whilst signalling right without resignalling to go left cos their gassing and have their hands full

been out on your own yet ...?

i spoke to myself when it was my first turn.....

:lol:

Ian
14-06-05, 10:54 AM

I got the same on my test first time and 1minor,and i just have done my time for the three points so they can be taken off now.

Scott

He has been here a LOT longer than you lol

congrats

dooooney
14-06-05, 10:56 AM
well done m8 i still got 4 months b4 mine but i hope ill pass

scott.parker
14-06-05, 11:05 AM

Scott

He has been here a LOT longer than you lol

congrats

Yeah and im saying ian if hes nbot been using the site much,how the hell am i ment to know who he is? :lol:

Scott

Dave
14-06-05, 11:31 AM
Mr Moooooooooo

well done mate

.....but where has the cow gone from your sig???!!! find it!

Adam
14-06-05, 11:44 AM
lol

Well done mate :)

Jim
14-06-05, 11:44 AM
Congrats Mr. Moo.

well done m8 i still got 4 months b4 mine but i hope ill pass

You've not passed your test? I'm curious, how were you driving to your girlfriends house? Did you have someone in the car with you?

Hmm, the more I think about it, the more it seems to me that you have been driving your car underaged. Didn't you put a post up saying you were due to finish your GCSE's soon? Are you actually 17?

Jim

dooooney
14-06-05, 12:34 PM
not yet and dad was drivin me there lol im 17 in november

Aragorn
14-06-05, 04:57 PM
soo if your 17 in november which is 4 months away how exactly do u intend to sit your test in 4 months?? with no lessons under your belt with an ADI?

i had been driving 6 months before i went to an ADI and i still had a further 7 lessons before i was told to book my test

if your 17th birthday is 4 months away u cant even have a licence yet !

Mr_Moo
15-06-05, 01:34 AM
Mr Moooooooooo

well done mate

.....but where has the cow gone from your sig???!!! find it!

Fuck knows mate!!! I miss it!

Going to look at several Peugeot 306's tomorrow, but shhhhhhhh this is a Nova dominated website :wink:

Ian
15-06-05, 12:23 PM
soo if your 17 in november which is 4 months away how exactly do u intend to sit your test in 4 months?? with no lessons under your belt with an ADI?

i had been driving 6 months before i went to an ADI and i still had a further 7 lessons before i was told to book my test

if your 17th birthday is 4 months away u cant even have a licence yet !

you can learn to drive from 15 with adi instructors on private land round here, i think they may use aintree race track

Dave
15-06-05, 12:26 PM
there is a bloke in whittlesey somewhere who only deals with 306's might be worth a try give me a should if you want his number

Mr_Moo
15-06-05, 12:54 PM
That would be great please mate...