PDA

View Full Version : The first and latest album you bought?

Anonymous
18-05-01, 10:47 AM
shame on me, I bought 2 Unlimited - Real Things in about 94/95. It was good then but embarrassing now! :'>

The latest album I bought is DJ Tiesto - Revolution (yes rob i can see you looking so suprised!)

come on then peeps. spill the beans!

king

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:54 PM
First album i ever bought was the E.T. soundtrack.

First dance album was the original Cream Live (on tape!)
Latest was Progresive Euphoria

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
18-05-01, 03:47 PM
Cd whats cd????
mines all mp3

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
18-05-01, 07:57 PM
mp3's cd's whats all this, what happend to a good old 33 or 45??
me h8s it wen the gramaphone scratches your best rollin stones lp when i go ova a speed bump :(

Anonymous
18-05-01, 10:37 PM
lol some of us are vinylpushers mate ;)

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
20-05-01, 12:47 AM
lol.. 1st CD's I brought was Rave Generation and Prodigy - One Love in... 1993 I think.. but I got some earlier stuff on CD later on so my oldest CD is from 1991 or so... I am into me dance tunes so have a fair few now in various styles like drum and bass, house, trance, uk garage, R&B, happy hardcore etc :)

Last 2 cd's I got were Progressive Euphoria and Twice as Nice vol. 3... been downloading a lotta mixes recently tho and of course I DL'd tiesto's latest album an'all :)

Anonymous
20-05-01, 11:51 AM
Can't download many mixes/albums not with a 2 hour limit on BT Surftime!!! X-(

Anonymous
20-05-01, 11:53 AM
lol use audiogalaxy its quite quick now

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 04:26 PM
Where did u dl,d tiestos latest album and what software did u use, as I have been trying to get albums but can only get tracks

Anonymous
23-05-01, 09:43 PM
first ALBUM I bought was 100% dance,last album I bought was MoS annual 2001-spring,and do I regret it,I think trance nation wouldve been a better buy...

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:27 AM
I get mixes and albums from various FTP's me m8 sets up... altho just recently he downloaded 'em all and burnt them to CD for me to save me time :D

Anonymous
28-05-01, 04:30 PM
last album: VOCAL FUSION 3 well good if u into garage and mc'ing
ne one got the oxide and neutrino album?? what they think of it?

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
03-06-01, 02:14 AM
Anyone know the name of the spy program that?s in audio galaxy, ie, the program that sends information back from your computer to a central database ??

[-itchscratch.gif-]

www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
14-06-01, 03:42 AM
First album i bought on cd was Prodigy - gilted generation as i'd worn mi tape out.
Most recent was Linkin' Park album... not most of you lots cuppaT i know but i like a nice bit of load and heavy rock to keep me awake on mi way to work in a morning. Works wonders... better than coffee.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

wisewood
04-07-03, 02:49 PM
:lol: just thought i would revive this one for all the new people - right back on page twenty eight of muppet corner ...

Alex
04-07-03, 04:18 PM
LOL
The first album i bought was "Wrestle Mania" :oops: :lol:
I dont buy albums any more. i "back up" my tracks from the internet :D

wisewood
04-07-03, 04:36 PM
if they are "your tracks" why are you backing them up from an outside location alex????

surely you would be better off backing them up by downloading some cd ripping software and having them converted to mp3 for easy storage that way instead.

tut tut tut.
i smell porkie pies!

Stokie_Dave
04-07-03, 10:58 PM
lol.. 1st CD's I brought was Rave Generation and Prodigy - One Love in... 1993 I think.. but I got some earlier stuff on CD later on so my oldest CD is from 1991 or so... I am into me dance tunes so have a fair few now in various styles like drum and bass, house, trance, uk garage, R&B, happy hardcore etc :)

Last 2 cd's I got were Progressive Euphoria and Twice as Nice vol. 3... been downloading a lotta mixes recently tho and of course I DL'd tiesto's latest album an'all :)

LOL thats me on me old account...

Latest CD... hmm I dunno, I think it was Cream Future Chill! I just download stuff now and buy vinyls for me mixing.

dave.gsi
05-07-03, 12:17 AM
lol @ the random revival of this post.

cant remember the first cd i bought, but the first tape was jazzy jeff and the fresh price(summertime).

latest was the 50 cent albums (old and new) :2gunfire:

jatinder
05-07-03, 02:34 PM
you have too much spare time on your hands

RobIsGrt18
05-07-03, 02:37 PM
WOW !! i remember that !! long live the nova king (noel) wonder where he is now a days ?? !! he did love that tiesto tho :?

Ian
05-07-03, 03:49 PM
he is still on msn as rich@trance.nu normally only speaks to dish footy abuse lol gloryhunting manc twat! :lol:

wisewood
07-07-03, 02:04 PM
lol @ the random revival of this post.

lmfao - went back to see what the oldest post was in muppet corner - wasnt this one but this one was most interesting on that page lol.