PDA

View Full Version : Just made a lil list

dooooney
13-06-05, 12:22 AM
ive just made up a list of new bits and there cost that im puttin on me now car when i get it so it will look all new im doing this one proper as i intend to keep this one forever so ill strip it right down and give it a full respray cost on paint ?????? but its going to ether be midnight black or pearl white
Bonnet 63.25
Door Mirror - With Lever 17.75
Door Mirror - With Lever 17.75
Front Bumper - With Reinforcer 48.25
Front Corner Lamp - Clear 9.42
Front Corner Lamp - Clear 9.42
Front Grille 18.25
Front Wing - Not 3 Door Hatchback 44.31
Front Wing - Not 3 Door Hatchback 44.31
Fuel Tank - Petrol Models - 1.2/1.4 4/5 Door 53.37
TOTAL ?(GBP) ?326.08 - 50% discount off selfimperial ?163.04

Savage 5 inch Flame Burnt Exhaust POTN Price: ?59.99
K&N Bolt On Filter Vauxhall Nova 1.2 (Carb)POTN Price:?64.24
Autoplas Universal Hunter Spoiler POTN Price:?146.95
Toad A101CL Alarm & Remote Control Central Locking POTN Price:?225.00
POTN Sport Springs NOVA 83>93 Lowers by 40mm POTN Price:?60.86
total ?557.04 exc deliv
thats all i can spend 4 2 months lol
scraped the v8 idea as cost was more so ill make it a well nice rep and have it for years and take care of it but i need clear rears and evetualy a 1.4sr engine that i want so i can put it in it near the end and ill have the whole engine fixed so its like now and then i shal have a nice nova

ANDYRACER
13-06-05, 12:37 AM
Its going to cost a lot more than that mate. The exhaust and suspension uve put is crap. You really want to get a full suspension kit which brand new will set you back at least 200 quid plus a decent exhaust is about 150 quid.

dooooney
13-06-05, 12:40 AM
well i was tryin to keep some of my pay but wat the heck i got nothin better to do 4, 4 months lol but the main thing is to get it on the road

ANDYRACER
13-06-05, 12:48 AM
Well if your after some suspension ive got some spaz psx dampers that need re-painting and with 60mm pi springs on the back and 60mm g-max on the front. Ive got loads of other parts aswell. pm me if your interested.

Aragorn
13-06-05, 12:57 AM
im confused as to why u need to buy all that stuff new?

mirrors and grill dont rust so just buy some from scrappy

no point spending ?50 on a new standard front bumper when u can pick up GSi ones for the same price on here or mig or ebay, wings fair enough but GM ones will fit much better and can be had from scrappy in good condition if u look hard enough

fuel tank is fair enough assuming yours is fucked

for the exhaust i'd rather spend the cash on a 2" ashley system for ?130 delivered

ive seen Toad Ai606's on ebay for ?150 so look on there

suspension is obtainable cheap and you really want to get -60mm and proper shocks

u could prolly get everything on that list for about half the price uve come up with with a bit of hunting around

and u seem to thing your getting another 50% off the prices, the 50% is already reflected in the price u've listed as "guide" is the original price

dooooney
13-06-05, 01:00 AM
i supose well yea ill look around if u say i can get it for cheaper thats cool ill do thta makes the rebuild time alot shorter lol

NovalutionGSi
13-06-05, 09:08 AM
got to agree with everyone else so far!

i picked up a set of bilstien shortend shocks and springs -60mm lowering for ?180 and only 6 months old.

from the parts you have quoted on replacing i'd be worry'd, has this car had a front ender at sometime? (sorry if it aint, just new here!)

oh and the Ashley system is the way to go! :wink:

dooooney
13-06-05, 10:57 AM
na m8 i just want everything new as if it was new from the shop i was going to get older bits but thought getting new ones would be better

scott.parker
13-06-05, 12:32 PM
Better off just getting another car?? as im sure you can find a car with the mods etc for around the price you say it will coast for all the parts.

Scott

Ian_Gsi16v
13-06-05, 12:45 PM
How do you get your discount a sel-imperial, i cant find out were you enter novaload?

dooooney
13-06-05, 02:01 PM
i dunno m8 i havent orderd mine yet so i cant tell you but i want new parts and i like to mod my own car as its what i do and if i get new bits or old bits i spose it dnt matter but im hoping to make it as new looking and its a saloon and there not very popular to modders and im tryin to be different lol so i wnat to strip the car right down and make shure it has all rust eliminated then new paint but what should i do perl white or midnight black????

Lee
13-06-05, 02:12 PM
either colour lokos stunning on a Nova. Black IMO