PDA

View Full Version : the jackson trial

epo
10-06-05, 08:01 PM
with me not been at work for a few days ive not got a paper or listerned to the radio ect
and just wondered if anybody knows if the jury's come back in yet

Lee
10-06-05, 08:54 PM
Not yet mate, still waitin

epo
10-06-05, 09:00 PM
ah right cheers :wink: :lol:

boredbloke
10-06-05, 09:38 PM
so what do we reckon on the verdict?

personally i'd hate to believe it but i think he's guilty

scott.parker
11-06-05, 10:08 AM
so what do we reckon on the verdict?

personally i'd hate to believe it but i think he's guilty

Same her really,an i can bet most the ppl on here my age range wer fans as a kid...

Scott

epo
11-06-05, 11:51 AM
the way i look at it he's partly brought it upon himself

he got out of it last time by paying the kid off
right fair enough once burned but to then carry on letting children sleep in your bed ect

secondly i cant understand any parents letting there children go round to a suspect kiddy fiddlers house

i mean lets say he wasnt famous
he was accused of touching a kid up but got away with it
how many parents would let their children visit his house
you just wouldnt
but be cause he famous he's ok, harmless or the ???? signs start coming up in peoples eyes and they start to think
"ehup we could make a bit of coin off this wierdo just get little tommy to say he touched me up and bingo robs your fathers brother"

either way i believe he will go down for something even if its just supplying alcohol to a minor [/u]

Nick
11-06-05, 12:41 PM
the way i see it is that he's just a complete wierdo, i don't think he would have ever been stupid enough to commit the crime, as it's blatently going to come back to haunt him

hasn'tt he kids mum allready been prosecuted for making false aligations against another star ?

Mike.
11-06-05, 01:26 PM
he's not all there, simple he thinks what he did to those children was ok, even iff he's not quilty, he will still go to prison for at least 2 years, for giving alcolhol to a child

Lee
11-06-05, 06:43 PM
Definately a gold digging case, but like mentioned, hes brought it upon himself. Poor buggers never grown up himself, im sure he thinks he's still 10!

epo
11-06-05, 07:03 PM
Definately a gold digging case, but like mentioned, hes brought it upon himself. Poor buggers never grown up himself, im sure he thinks he's still 10!

yeah i heard he still thinks he's 10

Philsutton
11-06-05, 09:40 PM
the kid is just stirring shit imo, trying to get money out of him. In true american style take him to court. True he is a wierd fucker an not right in the head but i think he hs been take advantage of in this case. The kid just sounds like a right spoilt little tart

markiemark
11-06-05, 10:57 PM
I totaly agree with Phil with this.... MJ is a bit of a weirdo ... but i think the upbrinding he had didnt help.... but the whole case thing is money digging for sure... in my opinion...he'l go down definetly there is to much against him.

Marc
12-06-05, 02:37 PM
but what ever happen he still going to jail be in 12 months or what ever he will get for kiddy fiddling.
that documentary that was shown on itv made it all goes tits up from him when he claimed he was pete pan and shit like that

Nick
12-06-05, 02:40 PM
even if he is a wierdo

he'd have to be very very very very stupid to do something like that. As it's blatently obvious that the kid will sue him for his billions.

Mel
12-06-05, 08:30 PM
I think he has a lot to answer for..there's definately something not quite right in that head of his..

but..I don't think he did do it. There are a lot of inconspicuencies with that kid's statement etc.

Whatever happens, it's damaged him now forever, and if he isn't found guilty, it will still finish him.

Lee
13-06-05, 10:15 PM
NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS.

Mike.
13-06-05, 10:25 PM
lucky bastard, he would have died in prison

Rick_Nova
13-06-05, 11:21 PM
Freeeeeeeeeee :) he does not deserve any harm, people are just after his well earned money, hes a top fella, with top songs :)

Lee
13-06-05, 11:39 PM
lets hope hes a bit more careful in future!

Jack
17-06-05, 02:35 PM
Wasn't the general opinion something like ok he's found not guilty on THIS charge, but that doesn't mean he hasn't done it before to other kids or something?