PDA

View Full Version : Which bits should i colour-code

Nick
10-06-05, 08:00 PM
Right, a friend of mine is going to do me some spraying for cheap and i'm just deciding what i should get colour coded ?

I have a Gsi spoiler that's being done and a new grill.

At the same time i'm going to get two new wing mirrors colour coded.

Now, should i get the Skirts/bumpers done ? What about Door handles ? Boot Handle ?

here are some pics jst to give you an idea of how it looks at the mo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/IMG_0795.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/IMG_0234.jpg

it does have a GSi front now

Mike.
10-06-05, 08:04 PM
i'd leave the skirts and bumpers grey, the mirrors, boot handle, grille i would paint

maybe the door handles

epo
10-06-05, 08:07 PM
tbh if it were me id paint the stuff grey it sets of the other colour better but thats just my opinion

theres a nova round here same colour as yours nick he colour coded the bumpers skirts spoiler but it didnt look too good tbh

Nick
10-06-05, 08:13 PM
yep i think im going to leave the bumpers/skirts and also leave the Boot handle and door handles

it should look good with the new grill painted, mirrors and spoller done ?

epo
10-06-05, 08:20 PM
i recon the mirrors look good with the b pillars covered grey door handles and skirts

alxlaw
10-06-05, 08:23 PM
i like it all gray, i know iv sprayed everything including the laguna splitter, but i kind of regrett it now leave it gray or spray the gray stuff black :lol:

boredbloke
10-06-05, 08:42 PM
If your going to do the mirros make sure you do the whole of it and not just the back it looks much better imo

I'd do the handles but leave the boot handle too

& the grill (if your talking about the mesh) i'd have the same as the bumpers not colour coded cos it'd look odd, the spoiler will have to be done!

get before and after pics!

Mike.
10-06-05, 09:26 PM
paint all of the mirror, it looks far better with just the backs painted :wink:

Nobby
11-06-05, 12:13 PM
get the mirrors done and do the boot handle, door handle skirts an bumpers in black will look minted