PDA

View Full Version : Fully Modified 1.4 Nova SR For Sale

pukka-novasr
10-06-05, 09:11 AM
Very sad to sell it but need the money for uni. I?ve had this car since i was 16 and now im 22, it?s not been thrashed unlike other novas and no expense spared as this is my pride and joy. Its got Webber twin 40's,1.3 Blydenstein B+ head for extra compression(cost ?700, High Lift cam, Kent cams cam pulley to squeeze out that extra bhp, High power coil, close ratio gear box, full Sportex exhaust system with 4 branch manifold, Spax adjustables, GTE calipers with vented discs, BK alloys, full body kit with m3 skirts and mirrors.Inside the interior is still very nice with mk2 dash conversion and digidash, full stereo system with Phoenix gold sub and amp pioneer head unit with JBL and Sony speakers etc all protected by a toad alarm system. This is one of the quickest cars I?ve driven for its class and used to edge my mates R5 GT, PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS the car is currently off the road as I?m was at uni so hasn?t been driven for a while, also serviced regularly. This car not only looks awesome but sounds it with the webbers. ?2000 NO OFFERS. 07713742901 Email for pictures, only serious enquires please.