PDA

View Full Version : mk1 astra

totalnova
07-06-05, 10:17 PM
any one no of a forum for the mk1 astras?
since seeing some real nice examples at pv im starting to realy like them alot but i think they are quite rare any one got any info?
this is what im talking about
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/totalnova/IMGP0459.jpg

Rexy
07-06-05, 10:22 PM
Mk1's are awesome. . .

My mate tricky has one. Gte Ex rally car with LET engine Tis good yar.

charlottle
07-06-05, 10:23 PM
here's a web site mate: www.mk1oc.com

Jack
07-06-05, 10:33 PM
Pretty rare afaik... I remember searching on Autotrader a while back and finding about 2 for sale nationally lol

Altho to be fair the number of novas for sale has dwindled a fair bit too, i remember the days when the local paper <?1000 section was full of them!

totalnova
08-06-05, 08:25 PM
does any 1 no wot u have to do to put an xe or let in a mk1 astra im thinking 1/4 here. at pvs the nova boys ran away with the day just thinking of sumthing abit different.

just thinking me only being 19 a mki astra is older than me lol
any help welcome thanks nicky :lol:

Glenn xe
08-06-05, 10:41 PM
i hav just bought one it was the black one on novaload stand at pv. i think its great quite hard to find a decent one though. i had been looking on ebay for a while but they were all needing work and i hav enouigh projects already! :D mine already had an xe fitted which as far as i no went straight in on the same mounts just uprated.

totalnova
08-06-05, 10:57 PM
if u dont mind me asking how did you pay im just trying to find out how much a good example is worth as you no theres not alot around so working out how much there worth aint easy
thanks nicky

Matthew Leach
14-06-05, 09:20 PM
Wow that looks really good anymore pics? :D