PDA

View Full Version : possible brilliant news!

flowlikewater
07-06-05, 12:39 PM
i may be going on the next series of shipwrecked. the reality tv program! what do you think? is gunna be so funny! am just waiting for a reply from the producers to see if ive got through to the next round of auditions! im into the top 300 out of about 45'000 and if i get through to the next round of auditions, which i think i should be, than i will be into the top 80-150 of which they will be choosing between 10 and 50 but they are not saying how many they are putting on the island!

sound fun? i might have to spend 5 months on a desert island with a group of strangers living off the land and catching my own food, if i want to eat more than rice and beans! how much fun does that sound? also there may be tropical storms as that is the time of year that it is shot!

what do you all recon?

peester
07-06-05, 12:50 PM
tis gotta be a laff - ide look forward to it.. tv aint it.

epo
07-06-05, 12:53 PM
nice one keep us posted

flowlikewater
07-06-05, 12:55 PM
its a mad reality tv thing!

they dont realise what im like though! i dressed up as a shower for the presidents ball at uni amongst other random great ideas, and am currently sitting in a computer room with my legs tied together (i thought it would make an intresting change from walking).

hehe i cant wait to get on an island.

ever seen battle royale? im guna ask the other people on the island what weapon they got. will be so funny!

Philsutton
07-06-05, 01:00 PM
have fun, i wouldnt be able to do that as i dont like the majority of people and would end up punching some of them

flowlikewater
07-06-05, 01:01 PM
that would also make quality tv hehe

epo
07-06-05, 01:03 PM
have fun, i wouldnt be able to do that as i dont like the majority of people and would end up punching some of them

i always wanted to go on big bruva then as soon as i get in the house find the campest house and punch them
admittedly id get booted out be on an assault charge but id be on the cover of all the papers :lol:

Matt2107
07-06-05, 02:00 PM
I think if you deffinately get on then you should be given a free novaload t-shirt and have to wear it while your there.

mad-driver
07-06-05, 02:08 PM

lol me too, im not a fan of reality tv mind, but it can be funny, and then there are some very annoying people who just 'have to' show off

Dave
07-06-05, 03:12 PM
i always wanted to go on big bruva then as soon as i get in the house find the campest house and punch them
admittedly id get booted out be on an assault charge but id be on the cover of all the papers :lol:
snap....turned it on last night an that man/crossdresser thing would get mamed!

flowlikewater
07-06-05, 03:46 PM
"I think if you deffinately get on then you should be given a free novaload t-shirt and have to wear it while your there."

true words of wisdon matt! i like that idea! i may have to wear other stuff to. like my uni top but would be cool if i could show the nova to the world!!!

only problem is that im not sure if the show is live as there would be a huge time difference! if some one wants to find out for me whether it is live or not would be most appreciated! (i hate using the internet and cant remember whether it is live or not)

the showing off thing is gunna be awkward as i do stupid stuff anyway!

im currently wearing a wer suit around campus as have no other clean clothes! also had my legs ties together till 13.30 today just cause i thought it would be intresting to see what its like, so what ever i do on the island wouldnt be acting up, but im affraid that everyone watching will think that i am acting up to the cameras!

epo
07-06-05, 04:35 PM
snap....turned it on last night an that man/crossdresser thing would get mamed!

the italian guys doing a right job of verbaly abusing him
id have to go a step further and stamp on him :lol:

Philsutton
07-06-05, 06:11 PM
all the people on these reality tv progams are rejects from the rest of the population anyway. An no amount of money would make me interact with them at all.

jkhilton
07-06-05, 06:31 PM
all the people on these reality tv progams are rejects from the rest of the population anyway. An no amount of money would make me interact with them at all.

Spot on! :D

boredbloke
07-06-05, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't complain if saskia wanted to interact with me..... :wink:

General Baxter
07-06-05, 08:05 PM
"I think if you deffinately get on then you should be given a free novaload t-shirt and have to wear it while your there."

you can borrow mine ;)

flowlikewater
08-06-05, 08:18 PM
ive never been one to wear another guys tshirt! sorry baxter.

will try to get a shout out to all on here but they may edit it out. if i do get on all the people who are worth knowing will know about the world of novas and the only place to find epo other than sick in bed! hehe

epo
08-06-05, 09:00 PM
lol am not to bad yet my teeth and jaw are killing me tho

flowlikewater
08-06-05, 09:10 PM
what about your ears? mine are hurting and im getting paranoid!!!

could just be that im sensitive to pressure changes.

but just incase, how are your ears...i need to know... hehe

epo
09-06-05, 12:55 PM
my ears are sound lol

boredbloke
09-06-05, 12:56 PM
.....bad pun epo :roll:

epo
09-06-05, 01:00 PM
lol i know :lol: :splat:

sickrabbit
09-06-05, 07:30 PM
start scoffin mate - best diet show in the world that shpwrecked ...... :?

flowlikewater
10-06-05, 10:41 AM
ive asked if i can have ray meyers as my luxurey item!!!! cunning hu?