PDA

View Full Version : Is this Mike Oxfords car?

Adam Moran
06-06-05, 11:58 PM
http://www.mk2-calibre.com/Gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_100_4506.JPG

benji
06-06-05, 11:59 PM
yes mate

Chris
06-06-05, 11:59 PM
yes

Adam Moran
07-06-05, 12:02 AM
thought it was but he hasnt been on here for a long time. Has he sold it??

benji
07-06-05, 12:02 AM
dunno the details but i think he had a fallout with a few people.

Adam Moran
07-06-05, 12:05 AM
oh rite.. .shame... lifes too short for that kinda shit :roll:

lovley car

Riggy
07-06-05, 12:07 AM
no hes not sold it mate hes still got it had a quick chat to him yesterday :lol:

ps cheers for my goodies adam :lol:

Adam Moran
07-06-05, 12:10 AM
No problem mate ;) nice to meet you :D

Dave
07-06-05, 12:11 AM
it's the lesser spotted oxford
was the first time i'd seen him in about a year!

Aragorn
07-06-05, 12:11 AM
apparently hes started uni and has no internet access in his halls

he also had a near fatal car crash in his r19 in feburary so hasnt been mobile for a while

but yes it is his and hes not sold it

scott.parker
07-06-05, 12:24 AM
Was the first time i got to chat with him affter trax last year,i said to him the cars looking better now with all the chrome bits on"good catch tank,better then a ribena bottle" :lol:

He said to me well your car is,well looking less :lol:

hope he gets online again soon as hes a good lad is mr oxford.

Scott

Jim
07-06-05, 09:33 AM
His car was looking very clean, he's been a busy lad over the winter.

Jim

Stuart
07-06-05, 09:39 AM
lol cling filming the bumper and hmm no air can get to the rad, good effort hee hee

Lee H
07-06-05, 10:28 AM
Didn't notice but has the famous spoiler gone now, god knows how I didn't notice :o

epo
07-06-05, 11:15 AM
top lad mike spent most of last years pv with him

whens his car going to be in total vauxhall

SKoob
07-06-05, 11:43 AM
I thought it was his car

Snowface
07-06-05, 06:41 PM
was it on the NL stand?

SKoob
07-06-05, 06:42 PM
yes

Jim
07-06-05, 06:42 PM
was it on the NL stand?

Yes, as was Mike for the early part of the day. After he finished cleaning it I didn't see him for the rest of the day, lol.

Jim

epo
07-06-05, 06:45 PM
was it on the NL stand?

Yes, as was Mike for the early part of the day. After he finished cleaning it I didn't see him for the rest of the day, lol.

Jim

was the same at trax i never saw him

(woohoo 10000 posts :lol: )

mikeoxford
07-06-05, 11:45 PM
He said to me well your car is,well looking less :lol:

Scott

i so did not!

cheers for the comments guys, apreciated.

did have a disagreement with a few people but that hasnt kept me away else i wouldnt have come on your stand!! majority of people are grown up enough anyway.

jim, your car deserved the space on the best car club thing, all credit to you your car has changed so much since i first saw it in MK a good couple of years back.

no air to the rad stu? tell me about it, boiled over and had to clean everything again that i cleaned the night before DOH! still, didnt have to clean the bumper though and for some reason flys dont come off that metallic paint easily :| so in getting one good thing out of it i outdid another hey ho

lee: the famous "wing" as mr storey liked to call it went a while back!!!

epo - ay up mate. as for total vauxhall im not too sure. its taken 12 months so far, but then again the engine only been together in the last four months, who knows. might get a feature before it gets sold.

i spent hours cleaning it then got all round the show, kept coming back a few times to check on her. did spend a good hour or so on the stand, chatted to a few people and also a lad with a black wide arch with a jap bumper? excuse me i dont know your name. your dad was very intresting and gave me a good insight to a few more mods........

as a whole i enjoyed the show, NL stand had a good standard as usual, a good variety of cars. i was itching to get on the strip again but have not long mastered walking and driving isnt my best point.

if anyone does have any pictures of my car id like them to forward them on to mikeo@totalwebsystems.co.uk if youd be so kind thatd be great.

im home for the summer now, so ill try speak to a few more of you.

take it easy all.

ade
08-06-05, 12:44 AM
Hey Mr Oxford! good to hear from you again...thought we'd lost you there for a moment!

For reference, incase anyone doesnt know what the "ribena" reference means...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/trax200.jpg

Trax 04 - personally I prefer it!

8) :lol: 8)

Hope youre doing well lad!

Ade
:wink:

Jim
08-06-05, 11:04 AM
jim, your car deserved the space on the best car club thing, all credit to you your car has changed so much since i first saw it in MK a good couple of years back.

Cheers Mike, very much appreciated. Was good to see you up there. Sorry to hear about your accident though.

Like I said to you on sunday, you've been a busy lad over the winter. Your car was looking spot on, the engine bay was very bling ;)

I was the same as you, forever wandering about so was rarely at the stand, lol.

Good to catch up with you.

Jim

RJM25R
08-06-05, 06:33 PM
car is looking good Mike..

Chris_W
08-06-05, 09:07 PM
Aye up Mike! Good to see you finally got round to getting all the bits back on it! Guessing you never did finish the slam panel we were working on?
Work's been a bit hectic, but once I sort my new car out I'll pop up and you can take me for a spin in the nova, and you can have a ride in my 'jap crap' lol!

Chris

scott.parker
08-06-05, 11:39 PM
Hey Mr Oxford! good to hear from you again...thought we'd lost you there for a moment!

For reference, incase anyone doesnt know what the "ribena" reference means...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/trax200.jpg

Trax 04 - personally I prefer it!

8) :lol: 8)

Hope youre doing well lad!

Ade
:wink:

PMSL thats the one Ade,yeah we had to get my gaffatape out for that nice mod :lol: .

Mike ok im not sure what it was you said,probaly me who said it was looking less :wink: :lol:

Scott