PDA

View Full Version : Capacitor

Koop_sr
05-06-05, 03:44 PM
genral question

if you turn ur capacitor around can making the car think cool when hot gain Bhp beasue the car will push more fuel into the engine.

thanks

dunova
05-06-05, 05:46 PM
If you just buy one of those "Extra 20BHP" mods (5p resistor) off ebay that'll do exactly that. I wouldn't advise it though.

Stuart
05-06-05, 07:19 PM
umm never turn an electrolitic capacitor round!!!!!!!

Adam
05-06-05, 07:45 PM
Are these the capacitors that explode like a hand grenade if you connect them up backwards?
We blew one up in physics :twisted:

epo
05-06-05, 08:42 PM
Are these the capacitors that explode like a hand grenade if you connect them up backwards?

yeah i think so

Koop_sr
05-06-05, 10:06 PM
lol its just what someone told me

plus i no jack shit

thanks anyway wont be doing it then

Adam
05-06-05, 10:59 PM

yeah i think so
LMAO
They are crazy/
I blew up one that was about 1/2" long, and it smoked the room out, and shot bits of plastic everywhere :lol:
They blow up in the same way as a hand grenade and give no warning that they are gonna blow :lol:

Snowface
06-06-05, 07:55 AM
like a hand grenade lol, good analagy. Blow up the physics dept if your not careful.

That thing is just a psuedo mod, rubbish.

Adam
06-06-05, 11:22 AM
like a hand grenade lol, good analagy. Blow up the physics dept if your not careful.

Lol, i was warned about connecting them the wrong way round, but you have to try everything once don't you :wink: :lol: