PDA

View Full Version : Various parts, all from a '92 3dr Luxe +

chrisdunham
03-06-05, 12:19 PM
Hi all,

Got to the stage where I gotta break the Nova for spares, as the rot has finally set in once and for all

Pretty much everything is up for grabs, can post smaller items but other things will need collecting

** Complete Luxe + interior in blue velour, TOTALLY MINT, not a mark on any of the seats, includes headrests and 60/40 rears, door cards for electric windows and all weather strips, caps etc - OFFERS
** SRi Speedo/Clocks with white dials, currently showing 69,000 miles, excellent condition and all bulbs working - ?10
** Complete Mk2 Dash in Blue (omg rare!) with blue heater dials, hazard switch, clock, headlamp leveller, glovebox and lamp, all undertrays, steering cowling, centre console, Again this is in mint condition - ?25
** Electric windows, includes motors and switchgear with relevant amount of wiring, all works perfectly - ?20

Anything else is up for grabs, it's recently had a new windscreen fitted with the faded sun strip at the top, might be of use to someone, all glass intact, along with headlamps, indicators, both bumpers etc etc. Engine is a 1.2i with 5 speed box, both of these are excellent.

Either drop me a PM or email chris.dunham@ntl.com and I will get back to you

Thanks

Chris