PDA

View Full Version : Black Or White....

lee2004_
02-06-05, 11:31 PM
What everyone think i shud do..... Black bumpers. or stick to white ones?

Cheers

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2649

Rick_Nova
02-06-05, 11:43 PM
i like the black, check mine, looks alright imo

lee2004_
02-06-05, 11:54 PM
yeah i really like your nova, yours looks good in black with the sideskirts especially. ive only got standard bumpers and i aint got any sideskirts though.. i was thinking black maybe with some sort of splitter on the front. the onli reason i like the bumpers in white is because it gives the car a clean sort of look.. lol

Rick_Nova
02-06-05, 11:56 PM
how bout black skirts? and black splitters?

lee2004_
03-06-05, 12:06 AM
well unemployed at the minute, so cant afford no skirts but that is a road id like to go down. yeah i like ibiza and laguna front splitters, and would like an abbys-abys (however you spell it lol) rear bumper in the long run. If I Get Black bumpers im gonna spray my wheels black, and if i leave em white im gonna spray em white. because they arent very nice wheels, but they were free, so i might aswell make the most of them, and i prefer them to Sr Ones which i had on there! What ya fink?

Rick_Nova
03-06-05, 12:11 AM
get soem photoshop going, ya can see for sure then, sounds good though, what colour are rims atm? silver? black rims would be good.. yours a carb engine? abyss is good 2, would have it if zorst would fit in! lol, im just gna keep mine like it is, im only in welwyn, down road from luton

lee2004_
03-06-05, 12:15 AM
yeah they are silver wheels, i think my exhaust would fit in that bumper, only a sh*tty peco bb2, ive got a straight pipe exhaust , and i need a good backbox to show that off lol, make it nice and raspy. yeah its a carb engine, i got another nova exactly the same spec,, 1.2 snap in my dads garage, cost me ?20 runs beautifully, just a complete rust bucket, so i got all my spare parts, might just spray the bumpers on that black and see how they look lol!! Yeah i kno of welyn not to far away from luton

Rick_Nova
03-06-05, 12:19 AM
could get wheels done in black with black skirts, white bumps n black splitter, im gettin a steel pipe welded through exhaust on saturday, mines gonna be weighed down by my ice install soon lol, got some custom box goin in with 2 12" subs, etc etc, lol.. we'll get a cruise goin on when i can drive! lol

lee2004_
03-06-05, 12:22 AM
cool, my exhaust is just silencer chopped out, pipe welded in. lol. you cant drive? not took test yet?

Rick_Nova
03-06-05, 12:25 AM
lol yer im gettin that done saturday, and nope, 17 july 6th, got lessons booked, 2 hours every other day, cant wait! lol

lee2004_
03-06-05, 12:28 AM
kool, the straight bit does make bit of a difference, ma dad done everything to my car for me, he knows loads bout cars, and im onli 18 so i still gotta learn, lol., gd luk wit the test

Rick_Nova
03-06-05, 12:29 AM
yer? hope it dont sound poo.. we'll go out when i pass lool. av fun collour codin