PDA

View Full Version : Fuck off and catch some real Criminals!

Dod
01-06-05, 11:02 PM
40 or so cars parked in a Car Park in an Industrial Area in my local town, no arsing about, parked up wih their ice displays lit up and not Causing any harm. Then the Pigs tell us all, in no polite mannor to get out!! No explaination, nothing. What for? No ones complained or reported us, nothing illegal's going on? You just cant win. :x

markiemark
01-06-05, 11:25 PM
:roll: fucckin feds eh... tossers..

The annoying thing is it sounds like it was totaly hamles - its not like u were racing about causin mayhem or anythin!

On a sunday night i go over to Cheltenham sometimes.... similar sort of thing - everyone meets in the big car park.show off some ICE show off your wheels.have a natter and thats about it! - but the police on some occasions dont like it either so they move us on - but to be honest they havent been around the last few times i been there now.

Chris
02-06-05, 12:45 AM
these posts are getting boring now

General Baxter
02-06-05, 01:30 AM
these fucking coppers :(

next one i see im going to flash him/her :roll: :wink:

Dave
02-06-05, 01:47 AM
i hope with your lights or you'll be up for exposure lol

hendrix
02-06-05, 10:04 AM
:roll:

STE Novavanman
02-06-05, 11:37 AM
At least they might get scared off

Fester
02-06-05, 05:04 PM
I can't remember what the number is but it's something like 12 as in a group of over 12 people together in a public place together is illegal.

epo
02-06-05, 05:55 PM
I can't remember what the number is but it's something like 12 as in a group of over 12 people together in a public place together is illegal.

grounds for a public hanging round here

now where did i put me portable gallows am off down to tesco's to see what i can find :lol:

hendrix
02-06-05, 07:42 PM

now where did i put me portable gallows am off down to tesco's to see what i can find :lol:

lol thats soooo true around epo. just look what happend at old tesco!!!
mind u there were loads of nobbers hanging around there.
i can remember when it was all in the telegraph about it: those boy-racers in there souped up vauxhall nova's etc :roll:

epo
02-06-05, 07:47 PM

lol thats soooo true around epo. just look what happend at old tesco!!!
mind u there were loads of nobbers hanging around there.
i can remember when it was all in the telegraph about it: those boy-racers in there souped up vauxhall nova's etc :roll:

wasnt me guv honist :lol:

Dod
02-06-05, 10:08 PM
Yeah, but Motor Sport is bigger in Donegal than anywhere else in Ireland, so obviously you'll get Modified motors. Cruises have only just started in Letterkenny and to be honest, its a past time and a hobby for everyone, why discourage it? Would it be better to go get full, fight and take drugs? I mean, seriously, what the fuxk like? :x

Alex
02-06-05, 10:38 PM
Motor sport <> cruises.
(for you non IT people, "<>" means does not equal)

For every "good" cruise there are over 2 "bad" ones where offences happen. There are more pikeys out there that "modify" cars than enthusiasts and most mods are done badly (making the car ilegal in some way), especially in the nova, paxo and fiestas case.

Go to a show if you want to meet.

Dave
03-06-05, 12:19 AM
Motor sport <> cruises.
isn't it:
< = greather than
> = less than
i can't remember but if it's not that way it the other way round lol

epo
03-06-05, 06:52 AM
Motor sport <> cruises.
isn't it:
< = greather than
> = less than
i can't remember but if it's not that way it the other way round lol

its the other way round iirc

Stuart
03-06-05, 08:15 AM
umm != is the not equal to notation :P

Alex
03-06-05, 08:27 AM
yep, you are right, it is in some languages.
<> is also used in others

Jack
03-06-05, 08:57 AM
For every "good" cruise there are over 2 "bad" ones where offences happen. There are more pikeys out there that "modify" cars than enthusiasts and most mods are done badly (making the car ilegal in some way), especially in the nova, paxo and fiestas case.

Go to a show if you want to meet.
:+:

Novas, Fiestas, Saxos, etc etc are all "typical" pikey modified cars. They're (relatively) cheap insurance, cheap to buy etc, which makes them attractive to the max power generation who like to bolt crap to their cars and don't have a clue about keeping it roadworthy. Yes I'm aware thats a stereotype, and yes I know the majority of people on here aren't like that and have nice cars, but still. Every town has its local shit heaps and you can bet they're mostly in the small hatch category of car driven by younger kids.

General Baxter
03-06-05, 09:06 AM
Every town has its local s**t heaps and you can bet they're mostly in the small hatch category of car driven by younger kids.

for example check some on my local picture threads :lol: :wink:

Jack
03-06-05, 10:38 AM
Every town has its local s**t heaps and you can bet they're mostly in the small hatch category of car driven by younger kids.

for example check some on my local picture threads :lol: :wink:
... all of whom don't seem to understand what a one-way arrow on the road means :lol:

You'd have a field day with all the shitters round here

Dod
03-06-05, 09:36 PM
[quote="Razorjack
You'd have a field day with all the s**t round here[/quote]

If someone can tell me how to post pics in this Forum, i'll show you the shit we get over here....

Jack
03-06-05, 09:49 PM
Upload the pic to an online sotrage place like www.photobucket.com

then insert the address to it in your post, between the and tags