PDA

View Full Version : Well, everyone else does it, so..............

dunova
31-05-05, 08:30 PM
..........WHO MISSED ME??? I've been offline for a couple of weeks due to my hard drive kicking the bucket :roll:

Away for 2 weeks and there's at least 3 new members on here and they sound SAFE. Innit.

Possible reply's to this post-'Who the fuck are you?!' and Why bother coming back??'

ANDYRACER
31-05-05, 09:25 PM
Didnt relise you had gone to be honest :lol:

Fester
31-05-05, 09:42 PM
Who the fuck are you?

dunova
31-05-05, 10:04 PM
I'm sure no-one gives a fuck, but hey :lol:

BUT, while i've been offline i've fitted some -40mm apex springs and some 18" BWA alloys on the Omega-which i will feature soon!

...........although i doubt anyone'll give a fuck about that either :(

Oh well :lol:

Dave
31-05-05, 10:08 PM
I'm sure no-one gives a fcuk, but hey :lol:

BUT, while i've been offline i've fitted some -40mm apex springs and some 18" BWA alloys on the Omega-which i will feature soon!

...........although i doubt anyone'll give a fcuk about that either :(

don't tell stu he'll get jelous lol
boat boys together lol

Nick
31-05-05, 10:27 PM
boat boys lmfao

dunova
31-05-05, 10:35 PM
Yes i'm frequently told i drive a barge :lol:

Nick
31-05-05, 10:36 PM
yes so anyway...

welcome back, last i heard was you were going to get a labouring job ?

STE Novavanman
31-05-05, 10:40 PM
hey dude saw your car in bognor today again its lookin more like a shed now that you have sold it

dunova
31-05-05, 10:44 PM
yes so anyway...

welcome back, last i heard was you were going to get a labouring job ?
Yeah fuck that! :lol: Will hopefully be getting a job at the local gym. Pay's pretty crap, but i get a free membership and can watch fit women all day long :D

hey dude saw your car in bognor today again its lookin more like a shed now that you have sold it
Tell me about it :roll: I'm not too happy about it tbh. He's going for the standard look which is fair enough i suppose, but obviously i had it exactly how i wanted it to be and he's destroyed it! :evil:

These are pics just before i sold it :cry:
http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45657

Jack
31-05-05, 11:38 PM
hows sunny brizzle

dunova
31-05-05, 11:54 PM
hows sunny brizzle
Not too bad, was quite nice today. Had a lovely trip down to Weston to pick up my fixed PC-cruzing down the M5 at 95 in 'the barge' :lol: Feels like you're doing more like 50. Still pulling hard at a tonne aswell :D **cough**Not that i've ever tried **cough**

How's zimmerset? Far too many old people out in the sticks :lol: City life is the only way for me.............

boredbloke
31-05-05, 11:59 PM
hows sunny brizzle
Not too bad, was quite nice today. Had a lovely trip down to Weston to pick up my fixed PC-cruzing down the M5 at 95 in 'the barge' :lol: Feels like you're doing more like 50. Still pulling hard at a tonne aswell :D **cough**Not that i've ever tried **cough**

How's zimmerset? Far too many old people out in the sticks :lol: City life is the only way for me.............

pah! bristol?? try living in london!

agreed though far too many people live in areas that aren't risky enough to live lol!

Jack
01-06-05, 12:16 AM
hows sunny brizzle

pah! bristol?? try living in london!

agreed though far too many people live in areas that aren't risky enough to live lol!
Its not too bad, been out enjoying the fresh clean air on my bike today :wink:

95 my arse.... I just caned the my mate in his GTi6 on the A303 at 15*... :oops:

(we won't mention the car taking off when i hit a bump at 130)

Nick
01-06-05, 12:21 AM

lol hippie !

joke aside, must be one of the best things to do, get out on the bike when it's sunny.

Jack
01-06-05, 12:24 AM

lol hippie !

joke aside, must be one of the best things to do, get out on the bike when it's sunny.
Yup! Got a Marin Rock Springs with a few upgrades a little while back off ebay for a bargain ?345, so I've been putting it thru its paces.... and my shins thru some stinging nettles :?

Nick
01-06-05, 12:30 AM
i got a couple of bikes now, both custom built ones, used to be really into it (dirt-jumping,street riding) but now i mainly use them for hacking up and down hills..

it's worse when you put your pedals through your shins

Jack
01-06-05, 12:35 AM
hmm, done that a few times.... yeouch

I've got the Rock Springs for offroad and a Palisades hardtail for cycling round town and what not... I like the way you say "up and down hill", pthh shun those lazy b*stards who only do downhills :lol:

Nick
01-06-05, 12:38 AM
There is a local downhill track which is now national trust owned lol and i wish there was a chair lift at the bottom as it's a complete arse to ride up - good on the way down !

I suppose there are a few more "hills" up here than down in summerset :-D Ever been onto dartmoor ? have hada good couple of weeks hacking round the MOD land !

Jack
01-06-05, 12:49 AM
Good point, I reckon my staff pass could get me on some MOD ground for a few good rides :wink:

Nick
01-06-05, 12:55 AM
alot of the MOD land you can go on.

however all the testing area's are prohibitted, there's some awesome looking bunkers/ facilities !

dunova
01-06-05, 11:41 AM
If you like biking you should get down to Ashton Court (just down the road from me). It's where they hold the balloon fiesta and music festival every year and is v.good for mountain bikers (although it may be slightly too far for Nick to come for a ride lol).

Biking's too much effort and the chances of getting seriously injured are higher than if you're running :wink:

Jack
01-06-05, 11:57 AM
hmmm, might go take a look at that then...

Dar
01-06-05, 02:08 PM
I got done for speeding on my push bike :D But they put failed to comply with traffic signals as the offence :cry:

My cousin was/is a downhill mountain bike champ. He had to go to America to defend his title a while back. You get some nasty injurys doing that. His face was one big scab at one point :o didn't improve his looks though :lol:

Philsutton
01-06-05, 02:26 PM
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~davemc/Pic/Funny/bike.jpg
you mean like this lmao

Jack
01-06-05, 02:37 PM
^ thats an absolutely class pic, seen it crop up a few times on my googlerisations :lol:

Philsutton
01-06-05, 02:39 PM
i know is just amazing, i bet he wont be smiling for a while

Dar
01-06-05, 03:55 PM
Love that piccy :D Yup I reckon just like that :lol:

STE Novavanman
02-06-05, 09:38 AM
I got a mountain bike other day only weights a couple of kilos and it feels really strange compared to the old steel bmx i use to ride as a kid

Jack
02-06-05, 09:55 AM
Lighter is better :wink: can pick mine up with two fingers :D

hendrix
02-06-05, 10:04 AM
i got a claud butler, its not bad, mainly used it for going to school and work etc. did manage to 'write it off' after 8 days (got hit by a car!!). All it needed was a new wheel but was never right since that.
worked in a bike factory last summer, those guys dont take care of the bikes at all, theyre always been slung around and falling 10ft off conveyors etc.

Jack
02-06-05, 10:11 AM
worked in a bike factory last summer, those guys dont take care of the bikes at all, theyre always been slung around and falling 10ft off conveyors etc.
What manufacturer was that?

STE Novavanman
02-06-05, 11:22 AM
i can pick mine up with just one finger its crazy i think its full of helium

dunova
02-06-05, 11:33 AM
I can pick mine up with my nostril hair, but that's because I'M HARD AS FUCK!!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/tezray/jay5.jpg

Jack
02-06-05, 12:10 PM
Pfffrrrrrrtt!

hendrix
02-06-05, 12:17 PM
its falcon cycles mate
but all the bikes are usually claud butler or some cheap ones in boxes imported from china, theyre the ones bare the brunt of it all but i cant remember the make of bike, its the 60-70 quid cheepies u get

dunova
02-06-05, 01:16 PM
Pfffrrrrrrtt!

That's not what your mum said! :lol: