PDA

View Full Version : 2l 16v nova

smooth16v
31-05-05, 07:54 PM
im having to sell my white G reg nova so i can make way for my new project and need space in my garage.

engine

2l 16v out of a cav gsi with a f16cr its had a new sump gasket, new water pump and oil pump gasket. its been chipped with a super chip by jam sport in northampton and rollong roaded at 178bhp and 181lb of tourque. its got a full powerflow exhaust system 2.25inch bore with a centre exhaust 4inch rolled out tailpipe.the engine bay has been seam welded and a novatech strengtening plates.

bodywork

its got a full facelift front end done on it. i had a full respray in glacier white by bradshaws in hemel. The front and rear bumpers have been smoothed and the front 1 been cut out. the tailgate and door handles have been flushed and the doors open on the alarm remote. it has novadose side skirts and they too have been flushed into the bodywork.

interior

its got the full gsi interior in it even the black dash all in good condition. it has the 16v digital clocks wired in. it has a full chrome roll cage (6 point wit removeably diaginol) i put 3 point harnesses in it as well.

wheels

16inch speedline allesios been refurbed with yoko 195/45/16 tiers on the front and 205/45/16 on the rear

brakes

fronts are 16v disks and pads, rears are 16v disks and the rear beam has polybushes on it.

suspension

front gaz coilerover with rose jointed top mounts the rears are standard with 60mm springs. the tie bar mounts are lowered and rose jointed so it clears the gearbox. the lower arms are strengtened and polybushes.

the MOT runs out end of january 2006 and the tax has about 2months left on it

the bad bits the bonnet is the original and it never got sprayed with the rest of the car but its in good nick.
the front bumper got a crack on the nearside corner only the paint has cracked.
i never connected the heater matrix cables to the dash but it all still works.

other that thats its a well sound nova never had any welding only for the engine bay.

pictures can be emailed on request

?3995ono

email me on mike.beckwith@ntlworld.com or pm me[/u][/b]

offers around the asking price would be accepted but nothing stupid!!!

needs to go