PDA

View Full Version : flashing

markiemark
29-05-05, 08:56 PM
:lol: not the rude type ...

Who flashes when out driving in your nova and u go past another nova?

i was out earlier and a white nova (looked like a decent job to) flashed at me.

I know motorcyclists do this, and mini drivers... but i didnt no this happend for nova.

Mark

Rach
29-05-05, 08:58 PM
nope, only to people i know :wink:

ANDYRACER
29-05-05, 09:00 PM
My dad used to flash other VW Campers was quite cool.

Nick
29-05-05, 09:08 PM
a friend of mine who owned a volvo RWD 340 GL used to wave at fellow volvo drives, im afraid he was taking the piss tho...

Most of the nova's round here are owned by serious chavs and i don't want to even acknowledge their presence let alone engage in some form of friendship !

-tucny-
29-05-05, 09:35 PM
my grandad used to have three wheeler, and everytime i had to get in it, other reliant drivers used to wave at him! quite embarassing.

the thing is, if you get into the habit of doing it, some people may take it the wrong way and want to start some s**t, while others (enthusiasts) may be alright.

Dave
29-05-05, 11:34 PM
people have done it to me in th past normally flash back as they might be off here and i just don't recognise them!

marsh_man
07-06-05, 01:46 AM
yeah nova's flash over novas round this area :)

thats unless your racing them.

Stuart
07-06-05, 08:32 AM
i tend to try and blind people using fog lights when its blatantly not foggy. other than that i use my high beam in the european manner of "get the fcuk out of my way"

epo
07-06-05, 11:08 AM
a few mk2 golf gti owners round here flash me i always get paranoid and think there warning me about coppers tho :lol:

flowlikewater
07-06-05, 11:59 AM
yeah the flashing thing aint too big round here but the steering wheel wave is. you know when you lift the fingers but your hand stays on the wheel, like when some one lets you out of a junction.

i recon it should become slightly more common. but not with the chavs as they are scum!!!

theres quite alot of respect with modified car owners around warrington!!! was well impressed! always letting each other out at cross roads and stuff! pretty cool really, also does not matter what car you got! but there are some w4nkers around that ruin the general appreciation!

p.s. i wave :-) but dont flash!