PDA

View Full Version : f@ckin wench!!!!

markiemark
29-05-05, 08:20 PM
:oops: not happy

My girlfriend of 6 weeks turned around and said we should be just seeing each other' a few days ago... so i go along with it thinkin yeah ok that migt be cool - just chill and take things slow its all good....

But now she hardly talks to me :o and its like shes ignorin me.but she has told me she just cant do relationships.... she is complicated when it comes to this - she dont want to get to atatched.... she told me theres noone else,she dont wana be with anyone else.... and that she wants things with me to go steady... :evil: what the fupp is all that about when shes hardly interested anymore??!

any advise???? :evil: :oops:

Alex
29-05-05, 08:34 PM
put some pics up of her!

Women=Confusing.
Don't make yourself look too needy or clingy. Give her space. You have to remember they are all sssssnakes! lol

http://www.s-w-t.tk/

markiemark
29-05-05, 08:40 PM
LOL

The pics of her sounds a good idea :wink: lol...

cheers for your advise,to right women = confusing.

Nick
29-05-05, 09:10 PM
lol @ pics

good idea

-tucny-
29-05-05, 09:31 PM
put some pics up of her!

Women=Confusing.
Don't make yourself look too needy or clingy. Give her space. You have to remember they are all sssssnakes! lol

so true.

a man thinks - a spades a spade, a brooms a broom and a shovels a shovel. no hard really we see things as they are and say things as they are,

women tend to get confused about everything little thing weather its what top they want to wear or weather they want a McChicken sandwich or a quarter pounder. its their hormones (a design fault from the manufacturer).

as alex says dont read to much into it, it'll blow over when she finds something else to get confused about. if she want space give her some space, if she wants to see you then let her see you. find something to take your mind off her for a while and it wont blag your head that much.

Rach
29-05-05, 10:14 PM
as much as i sympathise... guys can be just as bad.

you just have to find the decent ones - apparently they do exist :roll:

Alex
29-05-05, 10:36 PM
girls go for knobbers.

Guys go for wenches.

Hence problems occur

ps just seen don't funk with my heart video again. Fergie. Hell yeah.

-=VanMan=-
30-05-05, 12:37 AM
Hell yeah but she cant sing for beans

Jack
30-05-05, 11:49 AM
That's the exact thing that happened to me with my ex over new years, when we broke up. Said she wanted to take things a little slower blah blah blah, but still wanted to keep in touch and still see each other loads as friends. Didn't hear a word from her for three weeks after that, then was told she'd got back with her ex, the one before me, who she was sleepign with behind my back :roll:

I wasn't that bothered to lose her to be honest... never did find a great attraction to someone who couldn't spell her own name (I jest ye not)

Rach
30-05-05, 12:47 PM
never did find a great attraction to someone who couldn't spell her own name (I jest ye not)

lmfao :lol:

Jack
30-05-05, 12:51 PM
never did find a great attraction to someone who couldn't spell her own name (I jest ye not)

lmfao :lol:
She missed her driving test because she thought 13:30 was half past three...

Philsutton
30-05-05, 01:06 PM
lmao, ah well you'll get over it

boredbloke
30-05-05, 03:13 PM
http://network54.com/Realm/Snakes_with_tits/SnakeWarning.jpg

pmsl!!!

J4MES
30-05-05, 04:06 PM
cant see the pic bb...

scott.parker
30-05-05, 08:37 PM
put some pics up of her!

Women=Confusing.

LOL mikys S-W-T's site i herd bout that ages ago,i even left a comment on ther eonce,woops :?

Matt2107
31-05-05, 01:10 PM
as much as i sympathise... guys can be just as bad.

you just have to find the decent ones - apparently they do exist :roll:

The majority of problems with a bloke can grouped into two main areas.....

Pride
Sex

At least most guys say what the mean and mean what they say

epo
31-05-05, 07:00 PM
ive said it before and ill say it again
stick to w4nking you'll get no grief off your hand :lol:

Gowbo
01-06-05, 10:39 PM
ive said it before and ill say it again
stick to w4nking you'll get no grief off your hand :lol:

I agree. Sex is for guys that are too lazy to have a w4nk :lol:

Matt2107
02-06-05, 01:45 PM
sex is better (if you do it properly) and worth the agro.

epo
02-06-05, 05:53 PM
sex is better (if you do it properly) and worth the agro.

once ive shot me muck i dont give a f*ck :lol: