PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer DEH-P7400MP - Anyone Got One?

samvanhanson
16-02-02, 08:52 PM
If so, any good? Was going with the Kenwood but just seen this, going by my other Pioneer stuff quality is usually very good.

Any advise would be great. Thanks, Sammy V

Stuart
17-02-02, 01:22 AM
two words

Alpine V12 :)

Im a Corporate tart :D

Stokie Dave
17-02-02, 02:07 AM
Aint the V12 an amp range? lol

Is that Pioneer one which plays MP3's? If so, I spose the comparable Kenwood is the 6090MP thing...

The Pioneer looks better, but both are sound... I'd go down halfords and have a listen to them both, see which has most volume and toys etc for the money, then find it cheaper online :) Both are good units.

Are you SammyV who posts @ OcUK forums?

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

samvanhanson
17-02-02, 03:52 AM
Yep, same bloke, don'nt post much though over at OcUk's, more into home entertainment systems and use 'TheDVDForums' under the same of 'Rizel23'.

Gonna do what you suggest with Halfords though, make erm think i'am gonna be spending huch amounts, then go buy it all on line as i'll be after a Amp and a Sub as well. Cheers, Sammy V

Stuart
17-02-02, 12:34 PM
lol my mistake.

the alpine MP3 headunit is very good (but at ?450 you'd kinda expect that) Also there is a JVC one that plays MP3's again i think its a little pricey.

the trick with halfords is to take a copy of lax flowers with you and get a price match (as long as they stock the stuff you want lol)

Stokie Dave
18-02-02, 01:28 AM
No one mentioned alpine ya tart cambridge ;)

Aye good point bout the halfords price matchin tho, forgot aboot that :>

BTW SammyV I'm Storm @ OcUK if u eva see me about :D

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

wisewood
18-02-02, 11:21 AM
no-one mentioned alpine??

cambridge mentioned alpine - but got mixed up and was onnabout the amp...

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Stuart
18-02-02, 11:53 AM
i have a hatred for pioneer so i will sway as many people away from the stuff as i can lol :D