PDA

View Full Version : Interior Neons?

Nobby
28-05-05, 10:59 PM
I dnt have a fag lighter in my car how do i put some neons in and connect them upto some wiring?? Wat do i need??

oggy
28-05-05, 11:35 PM
when i done mine they came with a switch so then just had the pos and neg and i wired them into the power and earth on my head unit, they work fine,

Nobby
29-05-05, 12:10 AM
oooo so if i just extend some wire off my speakers will that work?? or is there newhere else i can get some from without tryin the big things like lights n shit? :?

Nick
29-05-05, 12:52 AM
oooo so if i just extend some wire off my speakers will that work?? or is there newhere else i can get some from without tryin the big things like lights n s**t? :?

no you can't wire a neon off your speakers !

you want a fused perm/switched (ignition) 12v and an earth from any of the afore mentioned wires around the car

there are lots and lots of them

boredbloke
29-05-05, 07:36 AM
oooo so if i just extend some wire off my speakers will that work?? or is there newhere else i can get some from without tryin the big things like lights n s**t? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

be funny if the neons started flashin to beat though!!

General Baxter
29-05-05, 10:28 AM

i dont think they would have enough to power them!

+ neons are for arse holes :wink:

Smee
29-05-05, 04:02 PM
i got footwell neons and i reckon they look pretty sweet inside the car, not too in your face and from outside gives a nice glow to the inside of the car

i dont use fag lighter in my car so took console out and wiring to the 12v charge that normally feeds that

simple really hope helps 8)

Jack
30-05-05, 12:12 PM

i dont think they would have enough to power them!

Oh yes they will, running from an amp.... works well with the crackle neons :wink:

I ran a couple of additional feeds from my battery thru my bulkhead into my car (fused in engine bay) for neons, amp, head unit etc etc. Made it a lot easier for adding extra stuff inside that needed power.